• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting because I've changed my mind who I'm seeking- now I'm hoping to find Raymond or Judy. Since both are new and popular I'm willing to pay VERY WELL in TBT and maybe some IGBs/NMTs/items. Just let me know what you'd want!

Editing to say I'm now super focused on Raymond and willing pay 750 TBT for him! I can also add in some IGBs if need be.

Editing to say I found Judy on an island and couldn't pass her up~ So I no longer have a free space!

Last edited:
Looking for Dobie <3 or Marshal
Preferably Dobie, I need a forever cranky on my island and he would be perfect~ ^^
I have an empty plot ready to go so please let me know if anyone has one of these besties
Still looking~<3 TwT

I don't have an open plot at the moment but I'm interested in adopting Becky the snooty chicken once a plot opens up. I can pay Bells, TBT, and maybe NMT, depending on how much is asked.

Looking for Megan! Can offer mostly IGB, or items as well as some nmt. Please DM if you have her and pls specify if she's new/used with some ugly fashion LOL :')

Currently looking for Butch (HUGELY PREFERED) and also dotty! Will trade for bells if needed!

I am looking for Maple and Snake. I do time travel, so if someone have then available, I can open an empty plot in my island. I can pay for then, I don’t have a lot of Tbt, but I can get it. I know that Maple is a popular villager..
Please, send me a message if you have those villagers available. Tysm 😊

I'm looking for Rudy! I have an empty plot open (and have a spare plot that I could put down if necessary). I can offer TBT, or 10-15 NMT.

Much Love <3
Kiyomi~

Hello! I've got a spot open and I'm looking for Beau or Dierdre to fill it. Lmk if you want something in exchange!

Hello, still looking for Dom, I'm also interested in Raymond, Marshal, Judy or Molly. I can pay in tbt, I can also exchange for Diana!

Hello, still looking for Dom, I'm also interested in Raymond, Marshal, Judy or Molly. I can pay in tbt, I can also exchange for Diana!

I'll be able to get you Marshal within the hour if you're able to adopt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back