• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I’m looking for Gladys, if anyone has her and wouldn’t mind letting her leave!

Edit: I found her!

Last edited:
Looking for Molly, Judy, Or Raymond! Willing to offer NMT
Post automatically merged:

I have an open plot and everything 🥺

Last edited:
ISO: Gonzo, Marshal or Ketchup

preference is gonzo or marshal, have one last plot to fill! Had to restart as my switch sadly broke and really keen to get gonzo and marshal back! I can offer NMTs in return :)

I'm looking for Reneigh the horse! I don't have a plot available just yet but I'm hoping to secure her for when Buck eventually moves out. I have NMT to offer

I’m looking for Chester, Hopkins or Kabuki, I can pay you in nuggets and some wood but If you can give me them for free that would be great!

OMG! NOOOO I missed it! She is my dream! If u have her again please DM me!

If I didn’t miss it, DM me and let me know Xx

Hi! I’m looking for Gladys, if anyone has her and wouldn’t mind letting her leave!
Hi! My friend has Gladys, what are you offering? Some bells would be good! Although I will have to check with my friend Xx

Hi! My friend has Gladys, what are you offering? Some bells would be good! Although I will have to check with my friend Xx

Hi! Please check with your friend if they’d really part with her now. I would happily pay with bells— I could certainly come over to their place with my pockets completely full of bells if that would work, though I think that only works out to ~1.4 million bells or something.

If they really are thinking to sell her and have a particular number in mind, please let me know!

Thanks!

Hi! Please check with your friend if they’d really part with her now. I would happily pay with bells— I could certainly come over to their place with my pockets completely full of bells if that would work, though I think that only works out to ~1.4 million bells or something.

If they really are thinking to sell her and have a particular number in mind, please let me know!

Thanks!
Hi! So she is currently in bed, I’ll as tomorrow. Maybe 1 million bells? She is pretty attached to Gladys but I might be able to convince her!

Hi! So she is currently in bed, I’ll as tomorrow. Maybe 1 million bells? She is pretty attached to Gladys but I might be able to convince her!
So so so so so sorry but she said no...

Oh, I certainly don’t want to pressure someone who still wants her! You’re kind to offer to help— if she ever mentions that she is trying to sell, I’d love to know, and could make a deal with her for NMT or bells, or whatever. I’m going to test and see how many bells I can fit in my pocket now because I just can’t remember that and it’s bugging me that I don’t know what I’m able to offer!

Thanks again!

Edit to add: okay, so it turns out you can jam 3,991,595 bells into a totally empty pocket. If your friend wants to sell at any point, I could bring her that in one trip so she didn’t have to doubt my end of the deal!

Have a good night!

So so so so so sorry but she said no...
That makes sense— Gladys is super cute and I wouldn’t want to let her go, either! You’re nice to even get involved in a stranger’s search!

Stay safe!

Last edited:
Oh, I certainly don’t want to pressure someone who still wants her! You’re kind to offer to help— if she ever mentions that she is trying to sell, I’d love to know, and could make a deal with her for NMT or bells, or whatever. I’m going to test and see how many bells I can fit in my pocket now because I just can’t remember that and it’s bugging me that I don’t know what I’m able to offer!

Thanks again!

Edit to add: okay, so it turns out you can jam 3,991,595 bells into a totally empty pocket. If your friend wants to sell at any point, I could bring her that in one trip so she didn’t have to doubt my end of the deal!

Have a good night!

That makes sense— Gladys is super cute and I wouldn’t want to let her go, either! You’re nice to even get involved in a stranger’s search!

Stay safe!
Hi! Thanks for being so nice! I will 100% let you know if she changes her mind! Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back