• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for helping me! I will certainly consider this. Let me try my luck first with island hopping and get back to you. How much time do you usually need to do this anyway? I don't time travel myself. And how much do I have to pay for this service?

I have Felicity available in boxes right now!

I’m still looking for Raymond but I’m super broke in ACNH so if u want to sell him extremely underpriced pm me lmaooo

I currently don't have an open plot but will be looking for a lazy to replace Sherb at some point! If someone has the Amiibo card for the following, let me know~

Punchy
Walker
Benjamin
Erik
Lucky

LF: Poppy and Raymond. I will probably end up having to get amiibo cards. :(

Last edited:
Looking to get either Pashmina or Coco right now, willing to pay for them!

I've had some people offer for them, thank you!

Last edited:
I have Ketchup moving out today, so I'll have a free spot tommorow. Looking to get either Pashmina or Coco right now, willing to pay for them! If anyone wants Ketchup let me know~
bump! i'll have an open spot tomorrow! :^)
I have Pashmina and Lily's amiibos! Have a bit of a tight schedule, but I could move them both in and out tomorrow! Pm me if you're interested~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back