• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can move Lily in and out via amiibo if you're interested!

Thanks for helping me! I will certainly consider this. Let me try my luck first with island hopping and get back to you. How much time do you usually need to do this anyway? I don't time travel myself. And how much do I have to pay for this service?

Thanks for helping me! I will certainly consider this. Let me try my luck first with island hopping and get back to you. How much time do you usually need to do this anyway? I don't time travel myself. And how much do I have to pay for this service?

It takes about 45 minutes to move one villager in and out, since you have to scan two villagers in (the requested villager plus a villager to kick them out). I'm looking for about 30 tbt, so lmk if that works! Open to other offers though, but preferably in tbt or nmt! Also, I just wanted to make sure you weren't looking to get Lily today. If that's the case, then I won't be able to move her in (currently holding onto a villager for someone tomorrow).

It takes about 45 minutes to move one villager in and out, since you have to scan two villagers in (the requested villager plus a villager to kick them out). I'm looking for about 30 tbt, so lmk if that works! Open to other offers though, but preferably in tbt or nmt! Also, I just wanted to make sure you weren't looking to get Lily today. If that's the case, then I won't be able to move her in (currently holding onto a villager for someone tomorrow).

It's certainly not today for sure! Tom isn't even in boxes. So I am looking around the next two days. I am still deciding whether to do island hopping or get Lily from you. I will message you soon!

It's certainly not today for sure! Tom isn't even in boxes. So I am looking around the next two days. I am still deciding whether to do island hopping or get Lily from you. I will message you soon!
Okay, feel free to take your time deciding!

Last edited:
Looking for
Lionel,muffy,bella,cyd,punchy,shari and antonio

Dm me if you have them

I know it's a long shot but still worth it before I start tt to try and get him through the campsite! Looking for Raymond :giggle:
(I can offer a bunch of mixed currencies, all my tbt so something around 20/30 tbt, about 50 nmt and around 2mil igb!)

I know Tia is semi popular and i grabbed her from a mystery island and I'm happy to force her out via amiibo if she's someones dreamie and they want her :) Asking for a low price of 10nmt (to replace some of what i spent whilst finding her)

if anyone is looking for Dom, lmk! he's unorigional, as he was one of my starters, and it'll be a week until I'll try to get him into boxes! 20 NMT works!
(Tammy, Jacob, and Olaf are also residents that will move out. these are totally free)

if anyone is looking for Dom, lmk! he's unorigional, as he was one of my starters, and it'll be a week until I'll try to get him into boxes! 20 NMT works!
(Tammy, Jacob, and Olaf are also residents that will move out. these are totally free)
Pm you!

Looking for Pashmina and Genji!

I can pay in nmt or bells! Please let me know if you're selling either!
I'm _lessamazingmaddy_ on insta if you can't reach me here!

Looking for Pashmina and Genji!

I can pay in nmt or bells! Please let me know if you're selling either!
I'm _lessamazingmaddy_ on insta if you can't reach me here!
I have pashmina and I’m looking to get rid of her. She my most recent move in so it’ll be a while before she requests but I’m happy to dm you once she asks to move

I have pashmina and I’m looking to get rid of her. She my most recent move in so it’ll be a while before she requests but I’m happy to dm you once she asks to move
That'd be awesome! Thank you! I forget to check daily here but when she asks dm me on instagram and we can sort it out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back