• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling (Closed temporarily)(Updated 9/12) Crowns, Wreaths, Celeste, Seasonal and Mermaid DIYs at a low reasonable price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Absolutely, not home atm but will be able to make trade after 7 PM EST. That alright with you?
Hey I just saw your message - good timing! I'm in online classes for 1h30m though, would you be free after that?

Hello could I have I have a Gemini closet and a shellfish purse I believe it would be 20 tbt?

Can I please buy the pine bonsai tree DIY, chic tulip crown DIY, cool hyacinth crown DIY, mermaid wall clock DIY, mermaid wall DIY, and mermaid floor DIY? Total is 60 tbt :)

Last edited:
Can I please buy the pine bonsai tree DIY, chic tulip crown DIY, cool hyacinth crown DIY, mermaid wall clock DIY, mermaid wall DIY, and mermaid floor DIY? Total is 60 tbt :)
Absolutely, will have them ready for trade tomorrow anytime you're available. 👍😀

Can I get a chic tulip crown, cool pansy crown, mermaid wall, mermaid rug, mermaid vanity, and mermaid shelf diy pls. 60 tbt right?

Hi! I would like to buy your virgo harp, leo sculpture and mermaid vanity diys please. 30 tbt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back