• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling DIYs, Art, Celeste, Gulliver/arrr, Mermaid

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
hello!! could i buy your log garden lounge, tall lantern, and wooden-plank sign diys? :3 i believe that's 9 tbt in total?

Hi again~ how are ya?
I'm interested in these DIY:
- cool hyacinth wreath
- mum wreath
- pretty tulip wreath
- snazzy pansy wreath
are you available?

hi, can I get the fruit wreath and log extra-long sofa DIYs? total 13tbt I believe, correct me if I'm wrong :)

So... is this painting available? I'd also be interested in the Moving painting if you have it. Both real, if that wasn't clear.
yes, they're still available. please dm me a dodo if you're still interested and i'll deliver. thank you!
Post automatically merged:

your total will be 30 tbt

hi! i’d like the following DIYs please!
beekeepers hive, garden bench, infused water dispenser, jail bars, lily record player, raccoon figurine, and stone lion-dog!

please let me know how much you'd like :)

hi! i’d like the following DIYs please!
beekeepers hive, garden bench, infused water dispenser, jail bars, lily record player, raccoon figurine, and stone lion-dog!

please let me know how much you'd like :)
hi, sure! it'll be 5 tbt for the garden bench and 18 tbt for the rest, so 23 tbt total. please dm me a dodo and i'll deliver in a few mins, thank you :)

Back