• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading [CLOSED] Perfect Peach at a PREMIUM in my town - Re-Tail paying $6000 per Peach

p e p p e r

(✿◠‿◠)
Bells
Red Bunny Balloon
Purple Bunny Balloon
Green Bunny Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Yellow Bunny Balloon
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Feedback
100% (1968) +
Non-Native Perfect Peach at a PREMIUM in my town - Re-Tail paying is $6000 per Perfect Peach (since my town fruit is Orange).

If you are interested in coming to sell.
I am asking for
-2 flowers (gold roses, black or orange hybrids only)
or
-2 full baskets of Perfect Peaches or

I'll be on of a few hours so just post here if you want to come sell.

Last edited:
My native fruit is peaches! Would it be okay if I came over to sell? I'll give you two baskets of peaches in return!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wait, -perfect- peaches, not regular ones. Well its a good thing you don't have to face the wrath of resetti in this version. -Resets all the peach picking- >w<;

My native fruit is peaches! Would it be okay if I came over to sell? I'll give you two baskets of peaches in return!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wait, -perfect- peaches, not regular ones. Well its a good thing you don't have to face the wrath of resetti in this version. -Resets all the peach picking- >w<;

aww too bad you don't have perfect peaches! do you need one to get started? I can give you one...

Naah I have a few saved, I just never really planted them. Though after this I decided to. So I'd have a sprinkle of perfect peaches among the regular ones.

I have some perfect peaches *__________*
(but not an awful lot urg.)
I'll bring you two orange pansies, is that alright?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh but BTW, there's a maintenance now :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is the maintenance still on? 10 minutes ago I couldn't a FC because of it :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is the maintenance still on? 10 minutes ago I couldn't add FC because of it :/

I have some perfect peaches *__________*
(but not an awful lot urg.)
I'll bring you two orange pansies, is that alright?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh but BTW, there's a maintenance now :/
]

two orange pansies is perfect. are you ready to come now?

There's a maintenance now so i can't enter your FC :B

I'm interested in coming over after the scheduled maintenance. :) I'll give you two baskets in return.

I'm interested in coming over after the scheduled maintenance. :) I'll give you two baskets in return.

that's perfect!

- - - Post Merge - - -

it's back on now!

i'll add you now and you can come over

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay sounds good. i'll add you after kuraikyo is done selling :)

Back