• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling [CLOSED] Hallowe'en YCH Pixels

Milleram

Bells
Switch
1047-5560-7526
Toy Hammer
White Lily
Red Lily
White Rose
Red Rose
White Tulip
Red Tulip
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Fair Pinwheel
Feedback
100% (129) +
Hopefully this isn't too early, but I thought I might start selling some Hallowe'en-themed pixels. Two styles are available currently:

Style 1 - Pumpkin
6AgvtVy.gif
Style 2 - Gravestone
Ia2710m.gif

I am charging 60TBT for them. I am not going to put a limit on slots for now. I am gonna just keep going until I run out of time (or steam). When ordering, please be sure to post picture references of your character and specify which style you would like. SIMPLE CHARACTERS ONLY, PLEASE!

Thanks for looking! c:

Slots:
1. skarmoury - Pumpkin x1, Gravestone x1 (Finished, payment received)
2. punctuallyAbsent - Gravestone x1 (Finished, payment received)
3. <Near> - Pumpkin x1 (Finished, payment received)
4. Sunnie - Pumpkin x1 (Finished, payment received)
5. dizzy bone - Gravestone x1 (Finished, payment received)
6. Araie - Pumpkin x1 (Finished, payment received)
7. A r i a n e - Pumpkin x1 (Finished, payment received)
8. Aazia - Cauldron x1 (Finished, payment received)
9. pumpkins - Pumpkin x1 (Finished, payment received)
10. peichi - Pumpkin x1 (Finished, payment received)
11. ~Unicorn~ - Pumpkin x1 (Finished, payment received)
12. buga2buga - Pumpkin x1 (Finished, awaiting payment)

Last edited:
Cute, that said, what IS this websites problem with o?che shamhna ?

Cute, that said, what IS this websites problem with o?che shamhna ?

Haha, ikr? When I was previewing my post, it kept changing everything to Christmas. I was getting so frustrated. XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahhh cute!! Could I get her for style 1 and him for style 2? c:

Both accepted! You can send the payment once I'm done. c: Thanks for your interest!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg ;;;; so cute。If only I had simple characters ///

Aw, thank you! <3 You can always try showing your charas to me? Maybe I could find a way to simplify them?

oh man this is adorable. i have got to have one of those gravestone ones for my shinigami character lin
character ref here
ignore the curly hair on top, you can keep the glasses off if need be, and his bangs should have a little bit of purple but if you can't that's totally fine too

oh man this is adorable. i have got to have one of those gravestone ones for my shinigami character lin
character ref here
ignore the curly hair on top, you can keep the glasses off if need be, and his bangs should have a little bit of purple but if you can't that's totally fine too

Sure! I can totally make one of him! c: Would you like me to do his ponytail more to the side so you can see it more?

Maybe one of her then in style 1(?)
aV1GB22.png

If you can't simplify it I understand Tv T.

Can I order one of my mayor coming out of a gravestone? I think she's simple enough?? ;.;

HNI_0040_JPG.JPG

Thanks for considering!

Last edited:
Could I possibly get my mayor in style one? Thanks for considering! :)
R0zmWbu.jpg

HyUMUgV.jpg

I'd love one! https://imgur.com/gallery/EBsq1 Happy to pay extra also tip if you could do a special request? since she's a witch could she please be coming out of a couldron? :D I'm happy to pay 90 tbt + 10 tbt tip [100 tbt]

That sounds doable, so I'll add you to a slot for now. If for some reason I can't make a decent looking cauldron, I'll let you know. You don't have to send the payment until I'm done. Thank you! c:

That sounds doable, so I'll add you to a slot for now. If for some reason I can't make a decent looking cauldron, I'll let you know. You don't have to send the payment until I'm done. Thank you! c:

Thank you so much!! &#55357;&#56471;

Back