• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading (CLOSED!) Cute Series has been completed! (Collected: 58/58!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK! I'm gonna cap it at the 3 people after this post (If there are any)! Anyone who comes after that, I can let do this tomorrow! But I've gotta sleep before work tonight, so it'll have to end at that! (So everyone before this +3 more will get to come)

OK! I'm gonna cap it at the 3 people after this post (If there are any)! Anyone who comes after that, I can let do this tomorrow! But I've gotta sleep before work tonight, so it'll have to end at that! (So everyone before this +3 more will get to come)

Were you looking for any furniture to catalog? Or are there specific things? :0
Also, thank you for everything!

Hey! I'd love to come catalog once ur available! :)
I dont have much IGB but I do have TBT that I can tip:)

hello, i'm super interested in coming to catalogue items ;o; i have some hybrids i could bring as well as igb!

Aaaaa hello and congrats on getting the set completed!! I’m pretty new to the whole trading stuff,, I only joined today :,3 does cataloging mean you go to the persons island and order the things from their nook stop catalogue? If so I would really appreciate being able to come do that! ! I don’t have much to offer in return rn tho ;w; I have 34k bells, but no nook mile tickets rn either ;w; is there anything else you’d be interested in? If that’s not enough it’s totally okay I understand!! I could also save bells and nook mile tickets before I come, if that’d work I’d be okay coming over tomorrow?

could i catalog the pink series :
Chair
DIY Table
Floor Lamp
Music Player
Table
Vanity
Wall-Mounted Clock
Wardrobe

and the
Cute White Wall
Cute White-tile Flooring

i will bring a good tip!

Looks like it's capped today, can I reserve for tomorrow? I have hybrid tulips in pink and black or I can do IGB. Thanks

I would love to catalogue! Please let me know!

Unfortunately it cuts off at the darling, Midorin! Anybody after that, I can take care of tomorrow (If you don't find someone else to help tonight)! But I need to get my sleepies! My job doesn't shut down in a pandemic, unfortunately!

Also, like I said in the opening post, nobody has to tip if they don't want to, or can't afford to! I don't expect anything, but I do appreciate it!

I’d love to come catalogue! I know you’re likely full for the day, Just let me know when you’re next free and I’ll make some time then! If there’s anything you’re looking for let me know and I’ll see if I have it to bring with me, or I can just bring some bells for you!

hi i'd love to catalogue these items whenever you're available again ! i can offer bells ♡(❁´◡`❁)。

hi! whenever you're free and have space again, i'd love to come catalogue the set! this is so kind of you and i'm so glad there were so many kind people to help you out with this as well ^.^

Throwing my name in to catalog this tomorrow when you're available again.

Thank you for the dedication and generosity!

Could I be put on the list also for cataloging the sets?
I can tip and also let you catalog anything you're interested in! ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back