• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Trading (CLOSED!) Cute Series has been completed! (Collected: 58/58!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roseanna

Item Collecting Upstart Empress
Bells
Switch
4220-2456-9721
Feedback
100% (92) +
HI! SO I'VE GOT A HUUUUUUUGE BACKLOG OF PEOPLE WANTING TO COME WHO WILL HAVE TO DO SO TOMORROW, SO I'M GONNA HAVE TO CLOSE THIS UP FOR NOW!

Hiiiiiii! Yes, the Cute Series is at last complete!

A HUGE THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED ME COLLECT ALL OF THIS! BIG SHOUT OUT TO MIHARU, WHO HAS BEEN COLLECTING MISSING PIECES ALONGSIDE ME!

Everyone is welcome to come catalogue! You don't have to pay to come, but I certainly won't say no to a tip if you've got furniture for me to catalogue laying around! ^_^

There's 5 different colors! White/Pink, Red, Blue, Yellow, and Sky Blue!

There are 10 pieces of Furniture per color!

Bed
Chair
DIY Table
Floor Lamp
Music Player
Sofa
Table
Vanity
Wall-Mounted Clock
Wardrobe

And there are 8 Wallpapers/Flooring!

Cute White Wall
Cute White-tile Flooring
Cute Red Wall
Cute Red-tile Flooring
Cute Blue Wall
Cute Blue-tile Flooring
Cute Yellow Wall
Cute Yellow-tile Flooring

Cute Sky Blue-tile Flooring and Cute Sky Blue Wall do not seem to exist! The Sky Blue set seems to pair with the regular Blue Flooring/Wall! If you actually find those, please contact me, and I will update this!

Last edited:
Sounds good! I'll PM you my Dodo Code!

Nothing! You're welcome to come and catalogue if you like! If you want to tip me anything, I won't be opposed, lol. But I want to make this series easier for people to get! So hard to come by right now!

Hey! I'd love to be able to catalogue these if i could!
I don't have any cute furniture but I have the lolita clothes, a dreamy dress, and bells i can trade for it!

OK! I'll PM anyone who wants to catalogue it! A couple at a time, though! So if I haven't sent it yet, please just wait your turn! Don't want everyone to have a laggy time!

could i possibly catalog your cute radio and wardrobe in white/pink?
i have the diy table, bed, sofa, wardrobe, clock, tea table, and chair in red.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back