• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading (CLOSED!) Cute Series has been completed! (Collected: 58/58!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, it's not a 1:1 trade, dear! As long as you can provide one new item, you can catalogue every cute item I have!

Tomorrow works fine, though! Need to sleep before work. I'll look for you then! Ah-good-bye~~~~~!

oh that would be lovely ty! im online now and will be for the next two hours, id love to catalog the other colors!

I'd love to catalog everything you have! I can offer bells in return! If everything is too much I'd love to just catalog the pink and white. Thanks in advanced :D

I'd love to catalog everything you have! I can offer bells in return! If everything is too much I'd love to just catalog the pink and white. Thanks in advanced :D

Hello, I will be letting people who don't have the missing items catalogue everything once the collection is complete!

Okay thank you! Do I just need to keep an eye on this thread or will you PM?

Um, please just keep an eye on this thread! I change the topic title/post every time I get a new addition!

I have the cute blue chair. Send me your Dodo and you can catalogue it for free!

i’m interested in cataloguing the items too, can i just lurk in this thread? i’ll give hybrid flowers & some bells when you’re ready!

i’m interested in cataloguing the items too, can i just lurk in this thread? i’ll give hybrid flowers & some bells when you’re ready!

By all means! I've updated the original post now! Thank you, Bowden!

The only one left to get is the Cute Chair (Yellow)!

Bump!

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's crazy how fast threads are moving!

Updated! It is finally complete! Those of you who initially contacted me, come back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back