• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop [CLOSED] 🍃ACNL Market!🍃 (Lots of new items every week and fortnightly restocking!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I will eventually place a really big order, but I don't want to inconvenience you too much all at once ^^;
Could I get the alpine set, the princess set, and two of each bush start and a bushel of bamboo shoots? It should add up to 465k, right?
Time is not an issue for me, just shoot me a message when you're available and we'll work something out C:

Hi! I will eventually place a really big order, but I don't want to inconvenience you too much all at once ^^;
Could I get the alpine set, the princess set, and two of each bush start and a bushel of bamboo shoots? It should add up to 465k, right?
Time is not an issue for me, just shoot me a message when you're available and we'll work something out C:

Yep. Thanks for ordering. From looking at my time schedule, I recommend that this would be ordered to you between one week. Thank you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I order the

- princess set
-sweets player
-k.k. Love song
-Only Me song
-Bubblegum K.K
-Stale Cupcakes
-Steep Hill
-Labrador ornament

Thank you!!! :) This is a great shop :)

Thanks so much! I can give you those. In total, that would add up to 101,500 (in game) bells.

Yep. Thanks for ordering. From looking at my time schedule, I recommend that this would be ordered to you between one week. Thank you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks so much! I can give you those. In total, that would add up to 101,500 (in game) bells.

Ok great! Thank you! Let me know when you are free to trade :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back