Shop [CLOSED] 🍃ACNL Market!🍃 (Lots of new items every week and fortnightly restocking!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I will eventually place a really big order, but I don't want to inconvenience you too much all at once ^^;
Could I get the alpine set, the princess set, and two of each bush start and a bushel of bamboo shoots? It should add up to 465k, right?
Time is not an issue for me, just shoot me a message when you're available and we'll work something out C:

Hi! I will eventually place a really big order, but I don't want to inconvenience you too much all at once ^^;
Could I get the alpine set, the princess set, and two of each bush start and a bushel of bamboo shoots? It should add up to 465k, right?
Time is not an issue for me, just shoot me a message when you're available and we'll work something out C:

Yep. Thanks for ordering. From looking at my time schedule, I recommend that this would be ordered to you between one week. Thank you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I order the

- princess set
-sweets player
-k.k. Love song
-Only Me song
-Bubblegum K.K
-Stale Cupcakes
-Steep Hill
-Labrador ornament

Thank you!!! :) This is a great shop :)

Thanks so much! I can give you those. In total, that would add up to 101,500 (in game) bells.

Yep. Thanks for ordering. From looking at my time schedule, I recommend that this would be ordered to you between one week. Thank you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks so much! I can give you those. In total, that would add up to 101,500 (in game) bells.

Ok great! Thank you! Let me know when you are free to trade :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back