Chubster's first Sprite Sig-Rate/CC

chubsterr

Bells
Well Ive never really payed much attention to sprite signatures but i decided to look into them.

Rate and cc please, things u would have done different if any etc.

2afa71z.png

chubsterr said:
-C*- said:
Sab said:
ew.. i'm really not liking this... you need to do some sprite tuts.....
This.
Some cc would be nice.
i dunno about them, but for me, there not enough happening outside of the lightning, it's just back and white, you know? I'm really not good a critiquing sigs, but that's just what I think.....

john102 said:
chubsterr said:
-C*- said:
Sab said:
This.
Some cc would be nice.
i dunno about them, but for me, there not enough happening outside of the lightning, it's just back and white, you know? I'm really not good a critiquing sigs, but that's just what I think.....
thanks john

chubsterr said:
john102 said:
chubsterr said:
-C*- said:
Sab said:
This.
Some cc would be nice.
thanks john
yeah, that's just my opinion, you know more than me, but I'm just giving you my viewpoint. It's be kinda cool if there was one big bolt of lightning going from the left top corner of the sig to the right bottom corner, that might fill it in more, but that also might be a little too much white....

I think it kinda dark around the lightening, lightening brighten things up. like a flash of light

pokeboy said:
I think it kinda dark around the lightening, lightening brighten things up. like a flash of light
thats interesting i didnt notice that.

thanks for that poke

chubsterr said:
Sab said:
Erm pointing out what u dont like would help.
i can't cuz its just that bad.... sprites are hard for me too... but ya the negative space, the colors, the effects all are bad...

Back