• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Christmas accf

lucky! i have to wait a month after it comes out! oh well, i'll just watch youtube videos until i get my copy! :)

shell63 said:
lucky! i have to wait a month after it comes out! oh well, i'll just watch youtube videos until i get my copy! :)
:gyroidhappy: Warning :gyroidsmile: :: Im watching videos right nao and im for sure getting it in four days and im just almost chewing off my face.. I pre-orderd the game :] and im soo parionoied that the'll sell my copy :S :gyroiddoh:

Fluufy said:
>_< i don wanna wait! but i must -_-
Btw your gunna go crazy if you have to wait that long im going crazy right now trying to gather up the most information so when I get it I can be all like a freeki'n wizz kid playing it Lol :gyroidtongue:

I was going to get the game for christmas but then I got enough money from my birthday to buy it. I also don't feel like waiting a month to play the game, so I might as well buy it.

Back