• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Chorenns Art Gallery!

Bells
So I noticed everyone seemed to be making art galleries, so I figured "why not"? Peer pressure I guess. |D

I might hold streams every now and then too, so you can watch me draw and stuff!

I usually draw Anthro's and Fanart (Usually fanart), so there's gonna be a lot of that. If you'd like to use my art for some reason, please ask me on a PM! On the subject of asking for things....

Please, do not ask me to draw your OC, mayor or anything! If you'd like me to draw you something, there's
commission information in my signature!

So I guess I'll post an OC who's nameless, and will be part of a webcomic. She beats people up with her Skateboard and only wears her hoodie when she's going on ""missions"". Why I drew her with it; I honestly don't know! Usually she'll just wear whatever she grabs first.

Alice.jpg

Back