ThePayne22

∞ Ace Accountant ∞
Bells
Blue Feather
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Green Candy
Pear (Fruit)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Originally when I decided to create my dreamie list, I wanted to have all of my villagers be different species. However, I found out that 4 of my favorites are squirrels. Having 4 squirrels and 6 other various villagers seems weird to me, so I want to see what your opinions are of these characters.

Who do you think I should keep and why?

Though, I'm pretty sure what the results will be. >_<

Last edited:
I adore Marshal, but if I had more space in my towns I would take in Filbert(adorable) and Static.. I may end up getting them one day..

I say go with your favorite personality if you don't want so many squirrels.. I don't see why you shouldn't have 4 though.. Why not.

I voted Filbert. He has an awesome room, and he's adorable.
I think any of the four would be a good choice in general though~

Woah, Marshal's in last? o_O

Started to think about it more, and I really like Blaire, Filbert, and Marshal. Static is cool, but I think I can probably find another dreamie that I like better. For now, I'm gonna keep my town open and decide as people move to and fro.

I like Marshal, but I've never had him in my towns. However, I have Filbert in my WW town and he's my favorite villager in town at the moment. :)

Out of that list I like Marshal the best, although I think they should have went cranky with him, not smug. However, Sally is actually my favorite (who was Hazel in GC). I like my droopy eyed characters.

For me it depends on what other personalities you have. Because I like Marshal and Static the most but if you need a snooty or a lazy I'd say get one of the others. I wasn't too concerned with balance in my main town. I don't have a cranky or a jock at all cause I kind of cycled through the only real crankies that I liked and there weren't many jocks that I liked either. So if you don't care about balancing the personalities then I'd go with Static just because I feel he'll be easier to acquire (as in cheaper) than Marshal. Marshal gets a lot of hate cause he's so popular but I think he's adorable. Static is really cool though I've had him in another version before and he's in my sister's town. Official vote is Static.

There all pretty cute with the exception of Blaire but Filbert is the best out of that group. He's just the cutest.

There all pretty cute with the exception of Blaire but Filbert is the best out of that group. He's just the cutest.

Yeah, I just love the fact that he is so feminine. I seriously thought he was a girl for most of my time in Wild World! xD
He's just really cute and sensitive.

Yeah, I've decided to go for Blaire, Marshal, and Filbert as dreamies. Static is great and all, but I have two other crankies that I love more (Chief and Wart Jr.).

Thanks guys for your imput!

Marshal is easily my favorite villager overall. He was in my village from the start and we were best bros. He moved out when Pokemon XY came out and I jumped on the bandwagon with that and I was so upset that I dropped the game for a little over a month ^^; Hopefully he comes back.

Marshal is the only squirrel villager I like, so I don't know what else I can say! He's... super cute? I guess? :D

Back