• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ~Chocolatte's Writing Stand~ SLOTS: 1/3

Bells
Switch
8176-7113-6911
Island
Ino
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Eevee Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Dreamy Easter Egg
Golden Scenery
Dreamy Easter Egg
Golden Scenery
Dreamy Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (292) +
Well, I'm in a desperate need for TBT, and I wanna make it by doing what I do best! Writing! Examples will be displayed in a spoiler below, and I write romance the best. That's just a warning ;^) I do pretty well with other genres as well, but romance is my strong-suit. I will discuss the price with the customer depending on how lengthy they want their story, how many characters will be involved, the genre (I can't do sci-fi, so it's probably best that you don't ask for a sci-fi fic.)
It's best if you chose romance, since the price will be lower, since I can type up something romantic really quick. If it's something like action, it'll cost more since it takes me longer.

more will be added when i get the chance~

The brunette exhaled a sigh of relief as she slipped into the lukewarm (NO PUN INTENDED) water captivated inside her bathtub. She knelt down, dipping her head into the H2O, blowing bubbles out her nose. The girl felt relaxed and quite serene. After a long day walking around with the love of her life, she finally felt calm.
"Elizabeth." a familiar voice murmured in a beautiful tone, and the blue-eyed beauty lifted her head up.
"Yes Anakin?" she inquired curiously as the water dripped from her medium length hair. The male strolled into the washroom, eyeing her partner up and down. He bit his lip hungrily, attempting to conceal his undying passion for Elizabeth,
Elizabeth covered herself, blushing a bright red of embarrassment. Anakin rolled his eyes before chuckling to himself. Anakin glanced up at the ceiling, before walking towards the tub of water. He got down on his knees, trying to ignore the irritating feeling of his kneecaps pressing against the snow colored bathroom tile.
"You're so stunning..." the Jedi muttered, reaching out to hold Elizabeth's hand in his. Their fingers intertwined, causing the girl to grin cheekily. Anakin ran his left thumb across Elizabeth's knuckles. A shiver ran up and down her spine, gazing up at his glistening blue orbs. She placed her free hand on the side of his face, humming a happy tune as she soaked in the tub.
"I love you Anakin..." Elizabeth whispered, leaning in towards the brunet. She pressed her chapped lips against his smooth ones. His lips tasted like mint chapstick, and hers tasted simply like nothing. Anakin turned his head to the side trying to get a better angle. He breathed heavily, his hot breath practically coating Elizabeth's lips.
She sighed, pulling away from Anakin. A sweet smile washed upon her face noticing the Jedi was flushing a dark red. He turned his head to the side, in attempt to obscure the blush. Elizabeth sunk into the water a little bit more, blowing more bubbles out of her nose, once again.
"You with your tub soaking, Elizabeth Ann." Anakin shook his head, quite amused by her antics.
"Don't call me by my middle name, Skywalker." Elizabeth murmured into the water, her eyebrows furrowing together. He glared at her, returning the same death stare as her. She growled, before completely sinking into the water, cursing under her breath.
"Do you want me to join you...?" Anakin asked, and Elizabeth responded with a cold and simple 'no'. He scoffed, slipping out of his cloaks and huffing in a stressful tone,
"I'm joining you anyways." he said, wearing nothing but his boxers. Anakin dimmed the lights slightly before he lit a few vanilla scented candles that were strewn nearby. He slid into the tub, feeling instantly relaxed.
"I thought I told you no." Elizabeth groaned, looking at the flickering candles. Why did he have to try so hard to be romantic? She just wanted some alone time, is all..

"Steve! Hurry up and get over here!" you cried concernedly through the phone to Steve.
You were in the room Bucky was in when he got his memory wiped.

Alexander Pierce was about to wipe him AGAIN.
Which meant every single memory Bucky had with you, would soon be forgotten.
And when those memories are forgotten, he won't know who you are.

(Oh, authors note, this is before Alexander Pierce dies unfortunately)

And when Bucky doesn't know who you are, he takes you as a threat.
When taken as a threat, you get hurt.

"Let him go!" you screamed, throwing your cell phone to the ground and tried to get up, but sadly you were tied up.

"(Y/N)? I'm on my way okay? Whatever you do, don't let them wipe his memory!" you heard Steve's voice reply, but it was very faint since you had thrown your cellular device.

~Call all your friends,
Tell them I'm never coming back~

"Bucky! Do something!" you yelled at him, but Bucky was scared and sent into mental shock.

You honestly didn't want to get hurt by your boyfriend, you wanted him to remember you, and to continue to love you.
But he's been through so much torture, he can't even function right when put in a situation like this!

~Cause this is the end,
Pretend that you want it,
Don't react~

"Buck? Please!" you choked on an unexpected flood of tears.
"Can someone shut this girl up?!" Alexander growled irritatedly.

"I just want to tell him something before you wipe him you ignorant *******!" tears shimmered in your eyes, looking directly at Alexander.

He glared into your (e/c) tear filled orbs, not feeling sympathetic in even the slightest.

"Okay fine. Untie the girl, let her weep and sob to her boyfriend before we wipe him." Alexander finally gave in after looking for too long at you.

The scientists had picked you up by underneath your arms and untied the scratchy ropes wrapped around your wrists.
Once you were free, you ran over to Bucky who was staring into space, terrified.

~The damage is done,
The police are coming too slow now.~

You placed yourself on Bucky's legs, looking into his chocolate brown wide eyes.
"This is going to hurt me more than it'll hurt you." you sighed under your breath, lifting his chin up with your finger.

You inhaled deeply, then exhaled.
You raised your hand, and brought it across Bucky's face; soft at first, but it got rougher every other time you slapped him.

"Snap OUT of IT!" you yelled repeatedly, bringing your hand back and forth across his skin.
You heaved heavily once you thought you were done trying. You looked into his eyes; he was still in shock.

~I would have died,
I would have loved you all my life.~

"Bucky, please!" you pleaded, grabbing the sides of his face, pressing your forehead against his.
"I love you, you CAN'T let him do this to you! ... Bucky-bear?"

You shut your eyes, trying to think of an idea.
Then you remembered; you had the power to read minds!

You grinned, now forcing yourself to read Bucky's thoughts.

'Help me (Y/N).' you heard Bucky's voice echo in your head.

'Bucky, you gotta snap out of your shock, you want to be able to love me right?' you put these words in his head, waiting for a mental reply.

'I want to continue to love you, but it's hard, I'm scared (Y/N). Protect me.' Bucky replied silently, but it didn't feel like it was in your head.
You looked at Bucky's mouth, seeing that his lips were moving.

~you're losing your memory now.
you're losing your memory now.
you're losing your memory now. ~

"I will protect you, they'll have to wipe ME first before they get to you. I love you too much to let this happen again, babe." your lip curled as you growled in disgust, wrapping your arms tightly around him.

Bucky returned the favor, hugging your form in a way that spoke unexplainable words 'I don't want you to leave me, and I don't want to leave you.'

As you hugged Bucky, you wondered where the hell Steve was, and what was taking him so long.

"Your time is running out." Alexander scoffed, tapping his foot impatiently.
In instinct, your arms closed around Bucky even tighter, it was a protective thing you had.

~Where have you gone?
The beach is so cold in winter here.~

You felt his shirtless upper-body press against your (f/c) t-shirt, he was also making his move; protectively.

"You're not touching her." Bucky growled lowly, but loud enough for Alexander to hear.

Bucky's metallic arm ran up along your back, making you shiver because of his cold touch.

"Good! I don't wanna touch that filthy girlfriend of yours." Alexander sassed in attempt to make Bucky furious.
Well, it worked.

~And where have I gone?
I wake in Montauk with you near.~

"Oh yeah? Well I don't wanna put that filthy mouthpiece of yours in MY mouth!" Bucky practically burned him.

"You're going to have to get through me before you get to Bucky." you blurted out in defense, at the wrong time too.

"Oh really? Then we'll wipe you, then we'll wipe Bucky." Alexander chuckled to himself, obviously finding it funny.

"(Y/N)!" Bucky scolded,
"It's okay Bucky, they can't wipe me." your words reassured him, but you were actually lying to keep him from freaking out.

"Bucky, get out of the chair, and you guys set (Y/N) up for wiping." Alexander ordered.

Bucky sighed, helping himself out of the chair, carrying you in his arms, but not for long.
He set you down carefully in the chair, the scientists rushing up to you and strapping you in.

Thousands of thoughts ran around in your mind as your heart raced.
'Steve better come right around now.'
'I'm not gonna remember my Bucky-Bear!'
'I screwed myself over right this time.'

They pushed a mouthpiece in your face, shoving it in your mouth.
You breathed at an unsteady pace, your eyes widening by the second as they tilted the chair back.

You whined, looking at Bucky, who was smiling, believing that they couldn't wipe you because of your powers.

*BOOM*

You saw a shield fly into the room, leaving a dent in one of the walls.

~Remember the day,
'Cause this is what dreams should always be.
I just want to stay
I just want to keep this dream in me.~

"No ones wiping anybody! Let (Y/N) go." Steve's brave voice echoed in the room.

"Steve, they can't wipe her because of her powers." Bucky told Steve, making you even more nervous because you actually made your boyfriend think Alexander couldn't wipe you.

"Still, they aren't doing ANYTHING to (Y/N)." Steve rebelled, grabbing his shield and throwing it towards Alexander.

The device had already began to close on your head, this triggering your nerves.
You panted in a panic, your eyes darted over to Bucky with a look that had said 'Help me.'.
He thankfully looked back at you, reading your eyes.

He walked up to the chair and tried to pry the wiping device off your head.

you're losing your memory... ~

Alexander quickly pushed the button to erase your memory as he got smacked up side the head with Steve's shield.

Bucky backed away in fear, watching his beautiful girlfriend get her memory erased before his very eyes.
It was just like the last time, but it wasn't him who was in the chair, it was you.

"It's only going to sting for a bit (Y/N). Then it'll be all over and you can continue to be with me." Bucky smiled, remembering what you told him.

It was all your fault for saying Alexander couldn't wipe you!
If you told Bucky they could wipe you, he would probably do something! But you lied to him, and you were getting your memory wiped clean. No more Bucky, no more Steve.

~Wake up, it's time, little girl, wake up,
All of the best of what we've done is yet to come. ~

You screamed in misery and pain, feeling the invention shock your brain to an extreme level.
It hurt so bad, and the results of it would be so sad.

Tears streamed down your cheeks, watching Bucky say that you would be okay.
All because you lied to him.

You pulled the mouthpiece out and yelled his name.
"Kiss me before I forget you!" you tried to scream silently, so he wouldn't hear the last part.

He couldn't hear you, this made you cry even more.

~Wake up, it's time, little girl, wake up,
Just remember who I am in the morning!~

The memory wiper grew quieter, this meaning the wiping was over.
The device pulled away from your head, and Bucky came rushing over to unstrap you from the belts that held you down and stopped you from squirming and moving.

"(Y/N)!" Bucky cried, a huge smile on his face.
He held you, or at least tried to.

"Who's (Y/N)?" you asked, your eyebrows knitted together in irritation.

He gasped, backing away horridly.
"You lied to me! (Y/N), why?!" Bucky placed his right hand over his mouth, tears streaming down his face.

~you're losing your memory now!
you're losing your memory now!
you're losing your memory now!
you're losing your memory!!!~

"(Y/N)? Please don't tell me this happened to you too!" Steve complained, leaving Alexander dead on the cold hard ground.

Steve rushed up to you, running his hands through your (h/l) (h/c) hair.
"Stop touching me! I don't know you!" you yelled, kicking him where the sun doesn't shine.

"(Y-Y/N)..." Bucky whispered, collapsing to the ground as he watched you bully Steve.

Steve groaned, and fell onto his knees.
"What's wrong with YOU?" you quirked an eyebrow as you watched Bucky curl up into a ball.

"You know what." Bucky whispered to himself, wiggling out of the ball position. He ran up to you and placed his metallic hand on your left cheek.

"Your name is (full name), and you're dating me, James Buchanan Barnes. You just kicked our friend Steve Rogers! And Alexander Pierce is the one who wiped you!" Bucky tried to refresh your memory desperately, waiting for you to kick him like you did Steve.

For some reason, you didn't jerk or recoil when Bucky placed his hand on the side of your face.
You actually found it quite soothing.

"A-And our song-- is... (Favorite song or any song relatable to this situation XD)!" Bucky stuttered, placing his human hand on your other cheek.

"C'mon (Y/N)! You gotta remember me! You HAVE to remember everything!" Bucky started to get a temper.

You shook your head, unable to remember anything at all.
"I can't! I don't remember anything..."

you're losing your memory....~

don't judge omg i love writing x-readers-- and you can also find that on my dA, Higeloid!

Form
-----
Length of Story: Short/Medium/Long
(short; 2-3 pages, medium; 5-6 pages, long; 8-10 pages)
Genre:
(romance, action, adventure--)
Characters Involved:
(I WILL write OC x Canon, but I need an accurate description of all characters involved to get an actual feel of the characters.)
Offer:
(only accepting offers in TBT; please don't lowball either!)
Anything Else?:
(like a reference to a character so I get the hair color, eye color, etc correct)

Thank you for your time!! //bows

SLOTS: 1/3

Nightmares: INCOMPLETE; still plotting

PAST CUSTOMERS:

Shiro: DONE! (NSFW)
MayorEvvie: DONE! (erei short)

Last edited:
is this how you afford to change your username all the time

Length of Story: Short
Genre: fluff
Characters Involved: eren and levi
(I WILL write OC x Canon, but I need an accurate description of all characters involved to get an actual feel of the characters.)
Offer: $$$
Anything Else?: no smut. at all.
(like a reference to a character so I get the hair color, eye color, etc correct)

Length of Story: Short
Genre: fluff
Characters Involved: eren and levi
Offer: $$$
Anything Else?: no smut. at all.

okay coming right up lel
wHATS $$$ MEAN
AND I THOUGHT
U
HATED
YAOI
>:^(
Okay anyways, does 55 tbt sound good oooor? o-o

okay coming right up lel
wHATS $$$ MEAN
AND I THOUGHT
U
HATED
YAOI
>:^(
Okay anyways, does 55 tbt sound good oooor? o-o

no i dont hate yaoi god i only hate like hentai yaoi LIKE KEITARAS GOD just wanna see how good you are at erei LMAO

PLUS ITS NOT YAOI IF ITS NO MANGA/ANIME SO HA
THIS IS LITERATURE

Last edited:
YEEEEEEE MORE WRITERS
IM SO EXCITED ITS LIKE AN EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT

Length of Story: Long
Genre: Romance
Characters Involved: Bridgette Beaumont (OC)/Good Cop Bad Cop (Lego Movie) ((but both in the Batman universe)) http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?267945-Doggie-s-Art-Request-Thread
Offer: 600 TBT? O: if you need more lemme know~
Anything Else?: I'll have to PM you the information, as there's a lot of it. If you do NSFW stuff, that'd be great too~

so there's quite a haul of info i'd have to give you, and if you're not into that then that's alright. thank you for considering!

YEEEEEEE MORE WRITERS
IM SO EXCITED ITS LIKE AN EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT

Length of Story: Long
Genre: Romance
Characters Involved: Bridgette Beaumont (OC)/Good Cop Bad Cop (Lego Movie) ((but both in the Batman universe)) http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?267945-Doggie-s-Art-Request-Thread
Offer: 600 TBT? O: if you need more lemme know~
Anything Else?: I'll have to PM you the information, as there's a lot of it. If you do NSFW stuff, that'd be great too~

so there's quite a haul of info i'd have to give you, and if you're not into that then that's alright. thank you for considering!

Oh this'll be so much fun! PM me all the info! ^^

Back