• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Doggie's Art Request Thread

Shirohibiki

it's a beautiful bikini bottom day!
Bells
Switch
6336-4978-9772
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Tasty Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ancient Lantern
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Cherry (Fruit)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Feedback
100% (202) +
Hello there! I thought I'd remake this and give little sections since it'll be easier for people to sort through. I would like pictures of my OCs and their partners! (Singular is fine, of course.) I love each and every single picture I get from people! Just give me samples and name your price, but please don't be discouraged if I turn you down! Thank you so much for looking and for supporting me!!!

Payment methods: TBT (preferred), cash (very selective about this)

Bridgette Beaumont (Batman OC)
Ref / Underclothes Ref / Lady Artemis Ref (Colors)
Gallery

Jonathan Crane (Scarecrow), her boyfriend
[x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Edward Nigma (The Riddler), her boyfriend
Before Arkham - [x] [x] [x]
During/After Arkham - [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Liam/Ian O'Neill (Good Cop Bad Cop), her boyfriend
[x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

What I want: Bridgette is in a polyamorous relationship with three men. Anything fluffy or cute would be great, with any of them. Perhaps even a night doing crime together. Anything from G-rated to NC-17. I'll pay more for explicit stuff. Setting can be anywhere in Gotham, or even in France, seeing as it's Bridgette's homeland. Bridgette is 5'4", and Eddie is 5'8". Jonathan and Liam/Ian are about the same height as one another, with Jon at 6'3" and Liam/Ian at 6'4".

About Bridgette: Dr. Bridgette "Gigi" Angeline Beaumont is a young student at Gotham University -- since she's already received her doctorate, she is simply taking courses to further her knowledge. She's French (though born in Gotham), and lives at home with her parents, Emile and Martha Beaumont. Her parents hail from France, and have very heavy accents, which Bridgette picked up some of, so her speaking patterns are a little different. She is generally a happy, trusting, gentle, caring, excitable, intelligent girl. She loves taking care of people and animals, loves cooking, loves singing. She can be very stubborn, and has a fiery streak. She's also very protective of the things she loves.

Last edited:
Ichigo Candy (Wreck-It Ralph OC)
Ref
Gallery

Turbo/King Candy,
her husband
Cybrid Form - [x] [x] [x] [x]
Turbo skin - [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
King Candy skin - [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Katsuo Candy, their son
Ref

What I want: Anything with the two or three of them together. They're a loving family, and spend a lot of time together. Under Turbo's helmet is a rather wild mohawk, and his irises are red. It can be anything from G-rated to NC-17. I may pay a little more for explicit stuff~. If you need a setting, it can be pretty much in any game that was in WiR, along with Ichigo's game, which is a Japanese RPG. Ichigo is the tallest of the three; she's 6'. Katsuo is right behind her at 5'2", and Turbo is 4'5". When in cybrid form, Turbo varies in size, but is no smaller than a larger-than-average cybug at any time.

About Ichigo: A talented mage hailing from a rather new console in the arcade called Infection, a JRPG. She and her three friends are the main characters of her game. She works very hard to please the players as much as she possibly can. Once the arcade's closed, she's either roaming about her own large game, at her husband's game, Sugar Rush, or flitting about Game Central Station. She offers help to anyone who needs it, and is generally popular with the characters of the arcade due to her sweet nature. She's peppy, cheerful, kind, helpful and loving, but like Bridgette, very possessive and protective of the things she loves. Though usually submissive, if her anger flares, she can wreak havoc.​

Last edited:
lol what is this post even doing why did i reserve it. ok whatever

Last edited:
OMG a pretty new thread! I might have to draw something in celebration ;) hope you get lots of awesome art!

OMG a pretty new thread! I might have to draw something in celebration ;) hope you get lots of awesome art!

non non shhhh you spoil me -pets ur face- all i did was separate the sections because it was really bothering me haha. you dont have to do anything for me rip TvT but thank you so much if you doooo!!!

Wait... Are we drawing things for you? Or is it the other way around? Lol excuse my stupidity, I'm still fairly new to using this section. Lol.

Wait... Are we drawing things for you? Or is it the other way around? Lol excuse my stupidity, I'm still fairly new to using this section. Lol.

o: yes, this is my request thread, for if people want to draw my characters and such. i would have a shop if it was the other way around :p

o: yes, this is my request thread, for if people want to draw my characters and such. i would have a shop if it was the other way around :p

I figured as much lol. Sorry for throwing you off topic.

tumblr_nkmfalT6Tg1rrkahjo2_500.gif

ff6d02c293b2d57a544dea1e0bad64aa.png
Apf1UUV.gif
figured id showcase these wonderful arts~~~ as well as a bump <:

Back