• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Chief The Cranky Wolf (tier 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gab_riel

Bells
Feedback
100% (6) +
Chief_CF.png
Chief just pinged me that he is moving out on the 30th! Im asking for any of the dreamies in my sig, if no one has any of my dreamies i will consider selling him. I do not time travel, only because i have had multiple instances where i time travel to move someone out and they end up not moving and i also 10 villagers and i need to get rid of a few so im trying to not mess this up. This will end on Friday August 29th 10am. Also as you have seen i have 10 villagers so you will need to come to my town first.

EDIT: I am a day ahead in the game so Chief will be moving on friday instead.

Last edited:
I have Aurora! I'd love to have Chief ! And I can TT if you want but I'd prefer to wait :)
tell me if you're ok

Last edited:
I'm TTing to see if she wants to move now :) but for the moment she didn't ping me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back