• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling chibiis

doveling

peace n dove
Bells
ど
ど
ど
ど
Feedback
99.4% (162) +
touch_by_peoyne-danjmoe.png

i haven't done much digital art at all this year,
i made a improvement page and i realised that i havent really improved at all since 2014, maybe even downgraded!!

i need to practice more base-less full body chibi styles so i can keep progressing

please post refs and any extra details, any offer is acceptable!!

look at that improvement and you're only 15 orz
this is going to be for a friend orz
but perhaps consider;
pink_mochi_by_zujina-danhg10.png

could you draw her in this hairstyle;
http://sta.sh/0emueo0ng45 [but keep her hair pink ofc]
the same shirt she's wearing along with a pink skirt, white stocking, and pink shoes orz
also keep her lips plump

I can offer 300tbt and two mushroom collectibles[I could actually go back to get more tbt tbh, broke as a joke]

thanks for considering xo

I have this pretty new OC right here: [x]

Is it okay to add a few deets since he's new? o: I'd like his skin color to be a bit more tan (like this), and if you could have him hold an old lamp full of stars as the source of light and make him sit/stand on a large yellow star, that would be great!! <3 And is it okay to make his hair at the back a bit shorter?

Sorry for all that info and sorry if I sounded demanding! ; o; I can pay 400 tbt for him.

Last edited:
297 tbt (it's all I have, gomen;; ) for this guy?
btw peoyne i think you definitely improved over the time!! Have more confidence<3
I MEAN HECK LOOK AT YOUR AGE
YOUR
A G E
PLS GIVE ME YOUR AGE OK
at your age i was still drawing stick figures //cries

omgg gonna post in a sec just waiting for this girl to send me an adopt file. rlc offers mixed with tbt are okay right?

Back