• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop [ Chibi Commissions ] open and bored pls come in btw sej i finished ur sketch

angelmarina pickup
Deleted because no pickup

- - - Post Merge - - -

1 reg slot and 1 bribe slot open bc i decided to do 2 normal slots for now

Last edited:
I would like the regular slot please:D Will post ref in a second<3 Ref/Form-

Form
OC ref(s): Kairi Amakura- [X] Aerith Tanaka- [X]
Extra info: Kairi has vicious/sharp but gorgeous Sky Blue eyes and Kairi is 5 ft. while Aerith is 5'7" if that matters 8D
Bribe (y/n):no
Payment:500+ can add for both to be done separately or if one then 500 or so : )

Last edited:
I would like the regular slot please:D Will post ref in a second<3 Ref/Form-

Form
OC ref(s): Kairi Amakura- [X] Aerith Tanaka- [X]
Extra info: Kairi has vicious/sharp but gorgeous Sky Blue eyes and Kairi is 5 ft. while Aerith is 5'7" if that matters 8D
Bribe (y/n):no
Payment:500+ can add for both to be done separately or if one then 500 or so : )

two would be 1k. the best i can do is make them face each other is that ok? or do u mean theyre just separate? i can do either >_<

two would be 1k. the best i can do is make them face each other is that ok? or do u mean theyre just separate? i can do either >_<

Yup 1k is fine I was meaning to add it to 1k : D Actually facing would be cute when I think about it if that would work : )

Last edited:
Pickup for alvery -
alvery_by_piouri-d8b9iff.png

im very sorry but i could not draw the little thing in her hat ;^;

Pickup for alvery -
alvery_by_piouri-d8b9iff.png

im very sorry but i could not draw the little thing in her hat ;^;

It's really, really cute! c: Thank you so much! And that's perfectly fine, no worries :> I'll send the TBT over now.

Just a bump because I finished Angelmarina's and no response yet. Going to delete soon.

@Everyone else - I won't be able to draw until Jan 2 because I'm out of state and traveling

Art will be posted soon. I'm probably going to change my rules to pay first because one person did not pick up their drawing.

Form
OC ref(s):
tumblr_na7dgtYQtl1tbw4tgo1_1280.png
Extra info: no glasses please
Bribe (y/n): N/A
Payment: 5OO TBT

My mayor, please!

Form
OC ref(s): see below :)
Extra info: nope
Bribe (y/n): n/a
Payment: 500 TBT