✩⋆ chibi character sprites!! [open]

just opened up a spot up if anyone wants to jump in :3

Could I request one for my New Horizons villager? I can offer 200 NMT, 60 tbt, or 4mil IGB? Your choice.
NVM I'll let someone else take that last slot. Lovely art tho!

Last edited:
hii im wondering if instead of a mask for my character bandages? ty!!

and can you also put small fairy wings (sryy for a lot)

Same boat here! Have yet to pay, please let me know whenever you're available and when's a good time for you!! :>

and can you also put small fairy wings (sryy for a lot)

i would need a ref for that but your offer was only 1m. i don't have a lot of spare time to do these so i think it's probably best that i free up your space, we don't seem to be on the same page x

i would need a ref for that but your offer was only 1m. i don't have a lot of spare time to do these so i think it's probably best that i free up your space, we don't seem to be on the same page x
srry i could not respond sooner i was gone yesterday!! and i would be find without them. srry for wasting ur time

and i dont mind if im at the end

Hello! If your still open I would like you to make my character! I will send the TBT once or if you confirm! Here is my character! Can you make him hold the Green Bunny Balloon? Here are the items I wear as well! I hope this is everything! If there is something I am missing just ask!

1665705580978.png
1665705608598.png
1665705617703.png
1665705624393.png
1665705719391.png

(Driver's Hat, Jade Plaid Tee, Military Pants, Lace-up Boots) (Private, It's a Party! Hairstyle,)
Garrison! (Animal Crossing New Leaf) By Yanrima!.jpg
1665705767971.png

Hello! If your still open I would like you to make my character! I will send the TBT once or if you confirm! Here is my character! Can you make him hold the Green Bunny Balloon? Here are the items I wear as well! I hope this is everything! If there is something I am missing just ask!

super cute character design! i'd love to draw him lol sorry for the late reply x

opening this again for a bit :3
leave your orders! x

These are so pretty!! I can never seem to catch you when you're open 😅

I'd love a pixel of my girly.
Offer : 300 TBT (I can pay upfront as soon as the offer is accepted <3)
Thank you so much for considering!

These are so pretty!! I can never seem to catch you when you're open 😅

I'd love a pixel of my girly.
Offer : 300 TBT (I can pay upfront as soon as the offer is accepted <3)
Thank you so much for considering!
ooh very cute!! & you’re too sweet lol thank you so much :3 i’d love to make her! 300 tbt sounds more than fair, i’ll add you to my list & get started on her ^^ xx
Post automatically merged:

i’d love to order one of them if possible!
omg so cute! :3 what’s your offer? xx

ooh very cute!! & you’re too sweet lol thank you so much :3 i’d love to make her! 300 tbt sounds more than fair, i’ll add you to my list & get started on her ^^ xx
Post automatically merged:

omg so cute! :3 what’s your offer? xx
how does 300tbt sound? :3

Back