• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Chewy Emporium: Your one stop shop for all your out of this world needs!

Almost finished folks! Updated the list and I'm working on the final touches to the store!

Now Re-Opened! Please give feedback on what I need to change! No detail is too small! I was kinda rushed to get it out with school and work and life in general and didn't have time to proof read it very well.

Hello! I see you offer flowers and hybrids in your shop, but do you offer clovers as well?

Oh sorry, I don't offer clovers at the moment. I do however sell bamboo shoots. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Hi, the link to your Sahara wallpaper and floors doesn't seem to be working rn...

I have a lot of things to buy :

- from the regal series :the regal carpet, the regal table, the regal clock, the regal bookcase (if you also have the regal wall, it would be great <3)

- other random items : the candy house, the carriage, the cupid bench, the marshmallow chair, the massive cake, the teacup ride..

My FC is on the left, and my town is Clover and my Mayor name is Yuno. I'd like you to pay IGB so name your price ^_^

Thanks !

Last edited:
May I buy the black katana, blossom lantern, monitor tower & the sun please ?
mayor: ned
town: Atlantis
fc; side bar
I have the villager rv if you'd like to grab what you like in exchange ? if it's not enough I'll be glad to pay with tbt as well ^^

May I buy the black katana, blossom lantern, monitor tower & the sun please ?
mayor: ned
town: Atlantis
fc; side bar
I have the villager rv if you'd like to grab what you like in exchange ? if it's not enough I'll be glad to pay with tbt as well ^^

Sure! I will order these tomorrow. And for villager's rv. I am currently low on MEOW coupons atm so if you could order them for me that would be great! The items I need are the GameCube drawer, the galaxy floor, the lunar horizon wallpaper and the DSi bench. If I need to pay you I can.

Sure! I will order these tomorrow. And for villager's rv. I am currently low on MEOW coupons atm so if you could order them for me that would be great! The items I need are the GameCube drawer, the galaxy floor, the lunar horizon wallpaper and the DSi bench. If I need to pay you I can.

alright, & sure! I have some of them on hand already, just need to order the bench & wallpaper ^^ & no need to pay!

Back