• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Chere's Art Thread

Second project for last fall semester from the same class, along with the roughs I did! We still had to use the brushes we made, and make our own textures to overlay on our final painting.

IMG_5936.png

IMG_5935.png

Little bit of an art dump I suppose. I have one finished piece from last month but tbh I haven't been able to make anything finished for a while so hope ya'll can enjoy my sketches. 😅

To start off, here's a piece of a younger Eris in Wolfgang's jacket with painterly rendering and visible lineart. I don't draw her too often in this phase of her life (she's 22-24 here), but Wolfgang and her have a lot of good times, and even if their relationship ultimately ended on a bad note, I wanted to draw one of the times where she's just vibing at his place in his clothes. I really like exploring their relationship but I do more-so with lore and writing than with art these days.

Main focus was to practice with colours and to do something more than a headshot or bust like I usually do lol. Wolfgang has some whacky neon lights at his place in my lore (and literally how I designed his house in-game), so I used that to my advantage to play with the lighting and overall colours of the piece.
Not that it's showing anything and could be considered a bathing suit, but figured I'd spoiler it anyways. 🤷‍♀️
Eris_Chemical_WM.PNG

Moving on, here's the poop head himself, Wolfgang. I don't draw this guy often but figured it had been a hot minute lol.
IMG_5926.png

Some chibis I did of the Freris family bc I love them. Don't think I've actually shown my sketches of their younger daughter, Ivy, before though so oops. :oops: I'll have to share some more concept of her when I remember...
Freris_family_cheebs.png

The following sketches are ones I did over the past few days! This one is actually an old sketch I decided to fix up. Just a quick sort of warm up with a focus on expression. Tried to make Eris look sad but super tired and defeated, like she couldn't give a damn anymore sfkdrgkd. If you don't draw your ocs suffering do you really love them? 🤔
IMG_6185.png

Finally, here's some concept sketches of older Frey because I never really figured out his look and wanted to change his hair slightly. He's probably 45-50 here.
IMG_6197.png

And slightly younger here, probably 40-44 range.
IMG_6194.png

Don't have much to post so most of these are old, but wanted to share them here to look back on. :>

This one is pretty new! Just a concept of older Eris, I imagine around 38 years old or so. Posted her curtain bangs look a while ago in this thread iirc, but hadn't drawn her at this age. Her and Frey age pretty well/slow so maybe not as old as some of my other ocs may look at this age. 🤔
older_eris_concept.png

- - -

These next few are all pretty old, ranging from a few months old to a year or more. Gonna try and post them form oldest to newest if I can remember. 😅

This was the first ever concept of Eris and Frey's eldest daughter, June. Eris and Frey have her when Eris is 30 and Frey is 37. She loves both of her parents, though she has a special and slightly closer bond with her father. Her hair is naturally straight, but I imagine she likes to curl it/ wear it wavy occasionally as she gets older. She has her mother's brown eyes and her father's hair colour. ^^
first_concept_of_june.PNG

Also an old one, idk what's going on here but I just wanted to draw June at a different age ig?
june_old_sketch.PNG

A much older June as you can tell, age 20-25. This one's also old and not quite how I picture her (at least her hair style seems kind of inaccurate to me kdsfkdg). Still thought it was worth posting here though.
Older_June_concept_wm.PNG

Think these are the newest June pieces out of these pieces. I believe I did these back in the spring or summer, so a few months ago! Just a silly sketch page. :giggle:
june_sketches.png

Next we have Ivy (Vee)! 🌿 She's Eris and Frey's younger daughter, and she's two years younger than her sister. Ivy is more quiet and introverted than her sister, and she's always had a closer bond with her mother.

This was the first concept I drew of her. Not sure what age she is here, maybe mid to late teens? She has her mother's hair colour (though it's slightly darker, more similar to her grandmother's hair colour), and her grandfather's eye colour from her father's side, which is like a muted olive green.
Ivy_first_concept.PNG

And here's another concept of a younger Ivy (age 6-8?). Her skin and hair are lighter as a child and they darken as she gets older. Her face shape is also more angular when she's older if you compare this one to the first concept.
Ivy_concept_age_6-8.PNG

- - -
And lastly here are some more ghost kitties for some friends I did a while ago!
gray_ghost_kitty.png
sunshine_ghost_kitty.PNG

Second project for last fall semester from the same class, along with the roughs I did! We still had to use the brushes we made, and make our own textures to overlay on our final painting.

IMG_5936.png

IMG_5935.png
these are fantastic and the lighting is pretty and well done i love these

Haven't had time for any new art other than some sketches bc final projects + life. 😅

This was just a quick sketch page for some expression practice featuring Eris. ^^
IMG_6457.png

Quick little doodle for Eris' birthday which was last week (December 8th). Wanted to draw a full piece with colour but definitely haven't had the time to spare.
IMG_6485.png

And I whipped this up a few hours ago! I absolutely adore the new heart wand and had to draw a little something. 🥹💕 I swear Frey is okay, Eris is just giving him a gentle tonk.
IMG_6592.png

Haven't had time for any new art other than some sketches bc final projects + life. 😅

This was just a quick sketch page for some expression practice featuring Eris. ^^
IMG_6457.png

Quick little doodle for Eris' birthday which was last week (December 8th). Wanted to draw a full piece with colour but definitely haven't had the time to spare.
IMG_6485.png

And I whipped this up a few hours ago! I absolutely adore the new heart wand and had to draw a little something. 🥹💕 I swear Frey is okay, Eris is just giving him a gentle tonk.
IMG_6592.png
day 2 of asking you to draw eris using the wand to bat him like he's a baseball uwu

Got a few more sketches to post!

This was a continuation of my cyan heart glow wand offering during the dec 15th raffle lol. I was trying so hard to manifest for myself. 😭
IMG_6595.png

Frey's birthday was on the 18th and I meant to draw something nice, but I was pressed for time due to school assignments and ended up drawing this instead (he's ok I swear, this is just a bad joke). 🤣 Maybe I'll draw him something nicer later...
IMG_6619.png

This is a little gift I made for @/kiwikenobi for being so kind and patient with me through some commissions! Def need to do more fullbody chibis. :unsure:
IMG_6730.png

And here's my new sig because I'm still delulu and spiraling about the cyan heart glow wand. 🥹 Based on an emoji @/lieryl uses a lot called mwah... therefore this is Eris mwah. 😌
IMG_6735.png

I feel like I always forget about posting tbt stuff from event submissions... so here's my "Ghastly Moose" from the Halloween event. Still pretty happy with it overall!
Ghastly_Moose_TBT.png

Also compiled all the ghost kitties I made over that event for my friends. I really thought I was stopping after 1 and 2 but they got so popular. 🥺💕
IMG_6763.png

And here's a little chibi I did for @/Blink. last week! ^^
IMG_6742.png

Reviving this with a messy art dump. 🥹 The following images are from oldest to newest so it might be kind of a mess, but I want to show these in chronological order. 😅

Starting off with a commission I finished in early January for @/princess.looking.for.frog + an extra chibi as a bonus since I appreciated her kindness and patience throughout the whole process. 😭 💕
IMG_6766.png

IMG_6768.png

Here's a sketch I did of Eris in early-mid January. Just wanted to practice expression.
IMG_6776.png

2/2 commission for @/kiwikenobi I finished mid January or so. Had fun with the lighting on this one. ^^
IMG_6787.png

This one's from late January and I already forgot about it until I looked back in my folders today, but this was just some pose practice. Doing more than a headshot/bust for once. I was also apparently into drawing Eris sad around this time, oops. 😅
IMG_6821.png

This a crop of a somewhat early v-day piece of my ocs Eris and Quinn. I did this one back in late January. They don't have much art of them together, so I wanted to draw a little something of them interacting and demonstrate some of their chemistry. 😌
IMG_6828.png

I did this last week, I just wanted a pfp to match some of the Lunar New Year collectibles and lineup I've been rocking, so here's a spicy chicken I whipped up! It's based off of a figure I got from @/Irescien recently. ^^

spicy_chicken_pfp_2.PNG

IMG_5560.jpg

I'm gonna put these next few things in a spoiler because it's all pretty rough concept art and not usually something I'd post due to the level of quality, but I figured it would be worth documenting. 🤷‍♀️
Trying to revamp my second AC resident/file, Willow, so here's a quick chibi I drew last week. :>
IMG_6983.png

GGa6lYtaAAAbS0r.png

Here's a rough concept of my human version/oc of Bunnie. I need to try my hand at her again and give her another name, but she's coming along.
IMG_6987.png

IMG_6988.png

Older concept of Ryland (aka Raymond skgdkg). I wasn't going for anything crazy and I'm not sure how relevant he'll be in my story later on, but I'm trying to let this man get his redemption arc. 😔
IMG_7006.png

And here's some concept art for Zell. He also still needs a name, but he's the one I'm sort of hoping will replace Ryland/Raymond on my island and in my story. Not sure about him tbh, hence why it's rough and something I'd only post here lol.
IMG_7009.png

IMG_7011.png

Ok that's enough for the ugly concept art lol. If you've stuck around to the end I'm impressed?? 😭 I'm gonna end it off with these two studies I did last night of Frey and Eris. The anatomy isn't perfect and there are things I could improve on, but my main goal was to focus on the tilt of faces when kissing and how faces and skin can squish/interact when pressed together or pressed against another surface. I find that the way I draw kissing can look pretty stiff or unnatural sometimes, so I used some irl references for these and overall I think they turned out alright for what they are. I also consider these late v-day pieces for these two since I never drew anything for them for v-day. 🥹
IMG_7026.png

IMG_7025.png

This a crop of a somewhat early v-day piece of my ocs Eris and Quinn. I did this one back in late January. They don't have much art of them together, so I wanted to draw a little something of them interacting and demonstrate some of their chemistry. 😌
IMG_6828.png
uncrop my girls 😔

Older concept of Ryland (aka Raymond skgdkg). I wasn't going for anything crazy and I'm not sure how relevant he'll be in my story later on, but I'm trying to let this man get his redemption arc. 😔
IMG_7006.png

[/IMG]

petition to have Ryland his own main character arc cause dam those eyes🤩

Back