• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cheating in animal crossing new horizons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd honestly just get Audie or Raymond using 2000 tickets lol that's gonna be really tedious going back and forth. I'll eventually find them there and still have a lot of tickets left after. Even at 100 or 200 tickets, you still have a lot of chance. I'd honestly just try my luck. Also, if they're really using real-world money to get these tickets, might as well buy their dreamies using that money lol kidding.

Then play the game normally... Nobody is holding a gun to your head telling you to do these trades. There are plenty of generous giving people on these forums that aren't asking for these prices so search for those threads and you'll be set.
Dude...I was talking about the people offering 3000 tickets that were obviously bought....chill or don't talk to me.

New leaf, however, was where the entire stock market CRASHED, New leaf was the start of the downfall of the animal crossing stock market. It was decided in new leaf that turnips would be more accessible and they would be easier to yield profits from by selling them to the pretty pink alpaca located in the retail store. Had it not been for this lady then the prices of said villagers would not be so inflated and the economy wouldn't be in the state it is today.
Leave Reese alone, she did nothing wrong! 😭 She's just a sweet alpaca who's in love with her husband. 🥺

Dude...I was talking about the people offering 3000 tickets that were obviously bought....chill or don't talk to me.
? I am chill. I'm as chill as can be lol

You said "I just want to play the game normally" so I told you to play the game normally. That's all. Sorry if I offended. Wasn't my intention.

the economy is in shambles i am literally shaking and crying right now

in all seriousness this kinda sucks for non-tters but it seems perfectly legitimate if you invest the effort. there are probably nook mile tickets that have been bought with money or modded in but unfortunately thats just how it is, doesnt mean you get to point the fingers at everybody though. there are plenty of threads that are generous with what they want or are willing to give away stuff/villagers, and when tbt comes back im sure more people will ask for that instead. i remember time travelling back and im pretty sure i had all of my nook miles from the previous day even though i spent it? maybe thats the secret...

I ordered some fake cards off of Etsy but they never got to me yet - I don't know if it's because of COVID-19 or if the package got lost because the shipping was free so I'm assuming the service might not be the most reliable especially since it travelled from abroad.

I also ordered a bunch of legit amiibo cards (albeit unopened ones). I found some of my favorite villagers in these cards - Katt, Goldie and Merry. I also got Punchy - not my personal favorite but I'd like to do a giveaway for him once the amiibo villager glitch is fixed.

I like the original amiibos because they're a great collectible. I have an album for them and everything.
So even if I'm not a huge fan of the villager I think it's a nice addition - plus you can scan them into photopia and order their posters. :)

So to me there's still a big difference between physical cards and NMT tickets - sure, you can get very lucky with the tickets but the idea of collecting something is just more special to me.

I ordered some fake cards off of Etsy but they never got to me yet - I don't know if it's because of COVID-19 or if the package got lost because the shipping was free so I'm assuming the service might not be the most reliable especially since it travelled from abroad.

I also ordered a bunch of legit amiibo cards (albeit unopened ones). I found some of my favorite villagers in these cards - Katt, Goldie and Merry. I also got Punchy - not my personal favorite but I'd like to do a giveaway for him once the amiibo villager glitch is fixed.

I like the original amiibos because they're a great collectible. I have an album for them and everything.
So even if I'm not a huge fan of the villager I think it's a nice addition - plus you can scan them into photopia and order their posters. :)

So to me there's still a big difference between physical cards and NMT tickets - sure, you can get very lucky with the tickets but the idea of collecting something is just more special to me.
Yes Covd-19 is a huge impactful factor on shipping right now. The 10 data stickers I ordered aren't going to ship until the 9th and I ordered them on March 25th. Just be patient and Im sure they'll get to you!

The fake amiibos are legit, its not hard to replicate them.
I wish I knew how to make my own but I presume you actually need the original cards to begin with.

I got them because I really wanted some of the Welcome Amiibo villagers which are basically virtually impossible to find unless you're willing to spend a few hundred bucks for the set.

I wish I knew how to make my own but I presume you actually need the original cards to begin with.

I got them because I really wanted some of the Welcome Amiibo villagers which are basically virtually impossible to find unless you're willing to spend a few hundred bucks for the set.
google it, it's actually pretty easy

You actually don't! If you look up 'how to make animal crossing amibos' there should be quite a few tutorials thaat come up. It seems relativity easy as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back