• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Character Birthdays?

My mayor has my birthday. I just find it easier to remember if its the same as mine lol.
I havent got any alt characters in my town just yet, but I'd probably choose random birthdates for them :)

For my alt character, I choose the day I added them, mostly because I couldn’t think of a particular date I wanted them to have their birthday on. It’s also a fun way to remember the day they were added to the game. I’m planning a better themed town right now, and I’ll probably set the characters birthdays on days that represent things for the story.

In Arcana, I gave my characters birthdays based on festivals in the Wiccan/Pagan calendar (Samhain, Beltane, etc).

In Aurmont, I think I made the Mayor's birthday 7/7 (lucky numbers) and my businessman alt's birthday is Tax Day.

Usually anytime I make an alt character, I try to give them their own personality in a sense.
So I pick a random birthday with a month I associate them with.

I'm not really creative when it comes to it, so I try to make up something randomly for them.

My second character's birthday is set to October 19th. He's named after a fictional character I created for a novel 9 years ago so I just gave them the same DOB. That date was picked based on when I needed his birthday party to occur within the plot line rather than having any deep meaning.

Last edited:
Back