• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Celeste and Meteor Shower/Shooting Star calendar?

Navi

Bells
Winter Mittens
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Hello time travelers! I have some theories I'm working on to see if we can confirm universal Celeste visits.

First of all, I'm in the Southern Hemisphere. No idea if that has a bearing on the star calendar (assuming that there IS one).

Celeste always appears March 31st 2020 for me. Shooting stars happen on that day, but no explicit meteor shower from Isabelle. April 1st 2020 IS an explicit meteor shower.

I went back to try and get Aquarius pieces and the urn recipe. Luckily, I found out that Celeste spawns on the 31st of January 2020 for me. She does not spawn February 29th. No shooting stars or meteor showers on either date.

Anyone wanna help me test and experiment?

Calendar for when Celeste will give you recipes and specific zodiac pieces will fall from the sky (its just unconfirmed for dates when they actually spawn):
1/20 - Aquarius
2/19 - Pisces
3/20 - Aries
4/19 - Taurus
5/20 - Gemini
6/20 - Cancer
7/22 - Leo
8/22 - Virgo
9/22 - Libra
10/22 - Scorpio
11/21 - Sagittarius
12/21 - Capricorn