• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cave? O_O

I hope the big tree takes place of the wishing well in AC : GC. That is one of the things I miss most about that game.

I'd say the Big Tree is somewhat safe t assume, but I really just disregard the concept map and one obvious thing is they show a train in it when it is a tram in the trailers.Big difference.

Yeah, I don't follow concept drawings unless its really detailed.

The Big Tree might be in the game though I think Shizu will tell you the environmental/town reports not the tree. And I don't think K.K. would go back to playing songs outside, he is just by the tree on the boxart just to be there, they wouldn't make the boxart as a picture inside the roost just for K.K.

The first time i saw the map concept, i freaked out because the first thing i noticed was the cave :3
I can't wait to go exploring the cave with other people (if that's even possible)!
I just get all excited only thinking about it lol

The idea of a cave to explore sounds awesome. Maybe you could find rare dinosaur fossils or some cool treasure chest.

Ooh the cave could have giant bugs that will eat you if you get too close, and ooh how about sharks? And whales?
And if you're lucky you wil lget a special pice of cave furniture that you spot growing out of the walls.
And the crystlas glow blue in winter but yellow in Fall!
And if you eat the crystals, you die.

Ooh the cave could have giant bugs that will eat you if you get too close, and ooh how about sharks? And whales?
And if you're lucky you wil lget a special pice of cave furniture that you spot growing out of the walls.
I'm sorry, but I don't think dying and fighting monsters should ever be in an Animal Crossing game. I'm not even sure if most people would try to eat crystals in the first place.

You can't be serious.
This is so way off base of AC Games.

so far all the posts I've seen you post are just for trolling please stop because it really annoys some people

Maybe it's pascals hangout! You know when he gives you an item in previous games then swims off? Well, if you follow him, you can find the cave! That would be cool, but I don't know what would actually happen when you GET to it... hmm...
(btw, sorry if someone already had this idea, I didn't read all of the other posts)

What if,
Cave means new villager,
Meet, cave frog.
Cave frog lives in cave and eats fish and bugs, not just any fish and bug. One kind per day! You have to find it and bring it back to cave frog and get fossils rock! He don't know what the rock is. He don't care. It's just a nice plate for his food. When he is done, it's yours.

And then when you die, the magical crystal faries then turn you into rock candy and then kill you again and then turn you into rock candy again! then you can the the rock candy mayor of the rock candy town! WHEEEE!

See, we have all these wonderful ideas about what the 'cave' could be! However you never know, one of these idea's maybe true! I've read through this thread, looking at the amazing opinions and some of them may seem believable. With my tiny brain of mine, I don't know what the purpose is for this 'cave.' I don't know about you guys, but I love reading people's opinions! ;)

See, we have all these wonderful ideas about what the 'cave' could be! However you never know, one of these idea's maybe true! I've read through this thread, looking at the amazing opinions and some of them may seem believable. With my tiny brain of mine, I don't know what the purpose is for this 'cave.' I don't know about you guys, but I love reading people's opinions! ;)
Agreed. The best part of being on a forum is hearing diverse ideas that we might not have thought of! Speculation periods really are the best.

What if,
Cave means new villager,
Meet, cave frog.
Cave frog lives in cave and eats fish and bugs, not just any fish and bug. One kind per day! You have to find it and bring it back to cave frog and get fossils rock! He don't know what the rock is. He don't care. It's just a nice plate for his food. When he is done, it's yours.

And his saying is "my precious" and the last obtainable item from this NPC is a gold ring.
He also coughs a lot, and seems to have a mysterious past.

:p

Back