• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cave? O_O

I think superpenguin is being perfectly polite with what they disagree with. They haven't called anyone names, or anything, just stated their opinion. I think it's perfectly reasonable to disagree with someone.

In any case, I could see the cave only being open during Fall or Spring (maybe a year-long tides idea, illogical but... well, the game has talking animals) and only have bugs you can get in there, the same as any other bug or fish you can only get at certain times. I wouldn't like it if it were only open at certain times of the day, but that would make more sense with how tides work in real life.

I think superpenguin is being perfectly polite with what they disagree with. They haven't called anyone names, or anything, just stated their opinion. I think it's perfectly reasonable to disagree with someone.

In any case, I could see the cave only being open during Fall or Spring (maybe a year-long tides idea, illogical but... well, the game has talking animals) and only have bugs you can get in there, the same as any other bug or fish you can only get at certain times. I wouldn't like it if it were only open at certain times of the day, but that would make more sense with how tides work in real life.

if the cave was only open for fall and spring then that would be really stupid imo. What would make it not be open on summer and winter? Doesn't make sense to me. And nobody said it would be open and closed at certain times of the day, the cave will be accessible all day every day but during different times you can access different levels and locations in the cave due to the change in tides. As for bugs and fishes... I rather them be outside and in the ocean... I see the cave more for the purpose of treasures. Possibly there can be a weekly event or even a meet up with a few villagers (with a treasure map?) to go exploring in the cave and dig for treasure (such as furniture, fossils etc.) I don't know how that works though... but it sounds fun to me at least.

if the cave was only open for fall and spring then that would be really stupid imo. What would make it not be open on summer and winter? Doesn't make sense to me. And nobody said it would be open and closed at certain times of the day, the cave will be accessible all day every day but during different times you can access different levels and locations in the cave due to the change in tides. As for bugs and fishes... I rather them be outside and in the ocean... I see the cave more for the purpose of treasures. Possibly there can be a weekly event or even a meet up with a few villagers (with a treasure map?) to go exploring in the cave and dig for treasure (such as furniture, fossils etc.) I don't know how that works though... but it sounds fun to me at least.

I can understand it being closed in winter /avalanche. But still, I don't want to cave to only be open at certain times of the year. I don't think tide should affect it either.

Awesome. I've never heard of this 'cave' near the cliffs before, but whatever people believe about AC:3DS I'll believe. I guess there are more adventures in the new animal crossing which we might not know about. I think the purpose of this cave will advertise a new store or something that might keep people excited. Or a new character which we may of not heard of yet.

Although I highly doubt this would ever go into an AC game, I was just thinking the cave would have little to no floors, with the sea flowing through the centre like a river, where Kapp'n would paddle you through, and while he's paddling you would be able to fish while still moving. If there was a little place to stop, with a small floor there could be random gyroids or fossils there which you could dig up.

i hope every cave that is in each town has a different layout and appearance (much like the towns itself).

Although I highly doubt this would ever go into an AC game, I was just thinking the cave would have little to no floors, with the sea flowing through the centre like a river, where Kapp'n would paddle you through, and while he's paddling you would be able to fish while still moving. If there was a little place to stop, with a small floor there could be random gyroids or fossils there which you could dig up.
I declare you, VillageDweller , The god of Great ideas!

I declare you, VillageDweller , The god of Great ideas!

Oh why thank you. :3
My first order of business is to ban every idea except mine. HAHAHAHAH
jk~

But really, thank you. I've been told my ideas are original and good, and I'm glad they are. :D Not that I'm bragging. lol

I dunno what else the cave would have. I suppose it'd be interesting if the walls had gemstones in them and if you hit the wall a few times with your.. shovel, I guess, the gem would pop out and it could be a little furniture decoration.

I can understand it being closed in winter /avalanche. But still, I don't want to cave to only be open at certain times of the year. I don't think tide should affect it either.
This is exactly what I've been saying, you can't just close an area off if it's a place for bug and fish catching.

Oh why thank you. :3
My first order of business is to ban every idea except mine. HAHAHAHAH
jk~

But really, thank you. I've been told my ideas are original and good, and I'm glad they are. :D Not that I'm bragging. lol

I dunno what else the cave would have. I suppose it'd be interesting if the walls had gemstones in them and if you hit the wall a few times with your.. shovel, I guess, the gem would pop out and it could be a little furniture decoration.

Why are ur ideas so AWESOME?
I agree, maybe we can have a hammer? Or maybe when banging the walls 100 times, you get a hammer. LOL. And it makes hitting walls faster and easier.

Why are ur ideas so AWESOME?
I agree, maybe we can have a hammer? Or maybe when banging the walls 100 times, you get a hammer. LOL. And it makes hitting walls faster and easier.

Because I'm me. OBVIOUSLY

I was thinking something like a new tool like a pickaxe, although it might look a little odd, having a miner for an AC char LOL.
The only reason I'm against the hammer is because I don't think we'd really go around banging every wall xD
And also hammer > smashing > violence > not AC :c
Even if we can hit each other with axes.

Regardless, it would be nice. Maybe if we had a pickaxe it would act similar to the silver shovel, if we hit a certain rock it causes it to make a crack and spit out a load of bells (like 10,000 or so)

I was thinking something like a new tool like a pickaxe, although it might look a little odd, having a miner for an AC char LOL.
The only reason I'm against the hammer is because I don't think we'd really go around banging every wall xD

Regardless, it would be nice. Maybe if we had a pickaxe it would act similar to the silver shovel, if we hit a certain rock it causes it to make a crack and spit out a load of bells (like 10,000 or so)

Yeah... Imagine if we hit a fish in the little pond... Or an ANIMAL :0
Loads of bells would be nice, it would get too easy however so maybe have one bell bag per day.

I like your wonderful ideas. This gives us a better picture of what it might be like. Also hitting the rock with a shovel might earn us a thew bells. I would have thought there would have been a shop selling swimming accessories with a new charcter that we have never heard or seen before. But your opinions are so interesting to read.

I like your wonderful ideas. This gives us a better picture of what it might be like. Also hitting the rock with a shovel might earn us a thew bells. I would have thought there would have been a shop selling swimming accessories with a new charcter that we have never heard or seen before. But your opinions are so interesting to read.

C: Thanks a lot. :) >insert blush here<

Yes, I'd like a swimming shop or something along them lines, I wanna be able to change the colour of our swimming trunks and such. MAYBE THEY SELL THE PICKAXE. (Yep, a swimming shop with a pickaxe seems TOTALLY likely)

You know...it could be blocked by fallen trees or maybe even a sunken ship or something, and then when the tide is just right, it opens up.

You know...it could be blocked by fallen trees or maybe even a sunken ship or something, and then when the tide is just right, it opens up.

Yes, or there could be a certain time when the ship or fallen trees have been slightly moved so you could enter, just like Resotti's shop!

Back