• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop cataloging shop - catalog soft serves, gnomes, mobiles in all colors and more!

i'll be on, i don't require bells. just want to catalog your things, i'll need to order the kimino sets for if you add me on nintendo and pay for them. they are 220k bells each. the only one i got on me is the cranes one.
Do you time travel? I can give you 880k to order them all :)
No, it's ok. I have a massive excess of wood and stuff :)
Ooh thanks! I’ll only be around 2h later if that’s fine?

town name: Morioh
want: ironwood cart, dj table, all the baths (the brown sauna looking thingy, as well as the whirlpools, and the two other regular baths), sandcastle, all the cardboard boxes, black desktop computer, katana, volleyball, all the kitchen related items such as the toaster, blender, etc. sorry i don't know the specific names of each item ; ~;
offer: 10NMT?

Big order. ><

Town Name: Castella

Want:
  • Gas Range
  • Kitchen Island (White)
  • System Kitchen
  • Deluxe Washer
  • Double-door Refrigerator
  • Refrigerator (Grey)
  • Sand Castle
  • Knife Block
  • Blender (Pink)
  • Microwave
  • Magnetic Knife Rack
  • Fish Mat
  • Television

Offer: 4 NMT? Let me know if that's too low~.

Hiya!

Town name: Moonview
Want: White kitchen island, White Stove, White Wall Mounted TV, White Whirlpool Bath
Offer: 100k to catalogue?

Hi when you open back up I'd like to catalog the brown upright piano, the green drum set, ping pong table, black desktop computer, garden hose, the white blue and orange beach chair, the white double fridge, the katana, and the white dj table. Ive got 150k bells for you and I can let you catalog the black piano bench, silver drying rack, exercise bike in red, and the white bathroom sink

Honvu Island
Want:
picnic basket red
ping pong table
beach ball - multi
Any beach bed or hamock

Offer:
den desk dark
cat tower pink
football table
plastic pool orange
20in mounted TV white

Hi! I know you’re closed, but I wanted to put this out there for whenever you open. No pressure!

town name: Suncoast
want: blue & red beach ball, colorful book stand, beach chairs (white, blue, yellow)
offer: I have the full 8 set of garden gnomes and the book (encyclopedia)- so 6 new catalog items for you

town name: Morioh
want: ironwood cart, dj table, all the baths (the brown sauna looking thingy, as well as the whirlpools, and the two other regular baths), sandcastle, all the cardboard boxes, black desktop computer, katana, volleyball, all the kitchen related items such as the toaster, blender, etc. sorry i don't know the specific names of each item ; ~;
offer: 10NMT?
Can I catalogue:
Sandcastle, white pool chair, tv, drum set, beach ball, white couch?
Big order. ><

Town Name: Castella

Want:
  • Gas Range
  • Kitchen Island (White)
  • System Kitchen
  • Deluxe Washer
  • Double-door Refrigerator
  • Refrigerator (Grey)
  • Sand Castle
  • Knife Block
  • Blender (Pink)
  • Microwave
  • Magnetic Knife Rack
  • Fish Mat
  • Television

Offer: 4 NMT? Let me know if that's too low~.
Hiya!

Town name: Moonview
Want: White kitchen island, White Stove, White Wall Mounted TV, White Whirlpool Bath
Offer: 100k to catalogue?
Hi when you open back up I'd like to catalog the brown upright piano, the green drum set, ping pong table, black desktop computer, garden hose, the white blue and orange beach chair, the white double fridge, the katana, and the white dj table. Ive got 150k bells for you and I can let you catalog the black piano bench, silver drying rack, exercise bike in red, and the white bathroom sink
Honvu Island
Want:
picnic basket red
ping pong table
beach ball - multi
Any beach bed or hamock

Offer:
den desk dark
cat tower pink
football table
plastic pool orange
20in mounted TV white
Hi! I know you’re closed, but I wanted to put this out there for whenever you open. No pressure!

town name: Suncoast
want: blue & red beach ball, colorful book stand, beach chairs (white, blue, yellow)
offer: I have the full 8 set of garden gnomes and the book (encyclopedia)- so 6 new catalog items for you

Hey guys, just got back on. If you're still around and would like to catalog do PM your order and we can work something out!

town name: peach plum
want: pink and green diner chairs, the green box sofa, yellow antique console table and yellow antique mini table, yellow and orange beach chairs, red lava lamp, all pianos in all colors, yellow drum set, violin, white whirlpool bath, yucca, cacao tree, rattan basket, the watermelon ball thing idk what its called LOL!!

offer: bathroom sink(white), cat tower(grey), drying rack(silver), garden gnome in 3 colors (sleepy/purple, reliable/blue, laidback/green), glass holder with candle (white), party garland with anchors, pet food bowl (blue), piano bench (white), plastic pool (blue), toy box (blue), writing chair (natural)
i can also offer nmt if it's not enough!! ^_^

Town Name: Luin

Want:
Housewares: Double Sofa (white), deluxe washer, whirlpool bath (white), arcade fighting game
Miscellaneous: Microwave (white), pop-up toaster (white), pop-up toaster (orange), Rice Cooker (white), mug, beach ball (watermelon),
book stands (pastel)
Wall-mounted: magnetic knife rack (black)

Offer:
Your Wishlist: Cat tower (navy blue), elaborate kimono stand (balls), garden gnome (hungry), party garland (boating stripes/anchors)
tapestry (geometric pattern), writing chair (natural)
Alternate colors: microwave (green), pop-up toaster (green), electric kick scooter (blue),
garden faucets (wooden and brick), double sofa (dark brown)

Still open? I had some matters to attend to, sorry for the delay 😅
If yes, then i would like the other mobiles! The entire red kitchen looks so cool!
And I also really like your Table setting and the red Teaset 🙈
Or maybe could you craft the beehive?
Only if you still need the mobile and if it is not too much trouble!
Just wanting to ask, if still open, do you still need it :0?

If you're still open, here's what I'd like to catalog:

Town name: Cheesily

Want: White kitchen island

Offer: Autograph cards, foosball table (brown), loft bed (alt color: blue), writing chair (white), writing desk (white)

town name: Enkidiev
want: Whirlpool Bath (white), Elaborate Kimono Stand
offer: Book (western), Cat tower (pink), Garden gnome (laid back), Pet bed (white)

Hello!
Is your wish list up to date? I'm interested in a few more of your items and have/can order some things on your list. :)

town name: Nova

want:
Sandcastle
All fruit cardboard boxes
Both desktop computers
both laptops
All beach balls

offer: I don't have anything on your wishlist but i have nmt and bells let me know!

Can I catalog all these ones that are Circled in Red? All 36 items.

Can I pay 1 million IGB for them? And since that's lots of them, maybe it's easier to do it at your place?
Let me know then.

EPRQUuQ.jpg
aZ5v0aj.jpg
2hC45bk.jpg
iTjtPwi.jpg
jtWJ2S1.jpg
qbpddlY.jpg
TVNMrw2.jpg

town name: peach plum
want: pink and green diner chairs, the green box sofa, yellow antique console table and yellow antique mini table, yellow and orange beach chairs, red lava lamp, all pianos in all colors, yellow drum set, violin, white whirlpool bath, yucca, cacao tree, rattan basket, the watermelon ball thing idk what its called LOL!!

offer: bathroom sink(white), cat tower(grey), drying rack(silver), garden gnome in 3 colors (sleepy/purple, reliable/blue, laidback/green), glass holder with candle (white), party garland with anchors, pet food bowl (blue), piano bench (white), plastic pool (blue), toy box (blue), writing chair (natural)
i can also offer nmt if it's not enough!! ^_^
Town Name: Luin

Want:
Housewares: Double Sofa (white), deluxe washer, whirlpool bath (white), arcade fighting game
Miscellaneous: Microwave (white), pop-up toaster (white), pop-up toaster (orange), Rice Cooker (white), mug, beach ball (watermelon),
book stands (pastel)
Wall-mounted: magnetic knife rack (black)

Offer:
Your Wishlist: Cat tower (navy blue), elaborate kimono stand (balls), garden gnome (hungry), party garland (boating stripes/anchors)
tapestry (geometric pattern), writing chair (natural)
Alternate colors: microwave (green), pop-up toaster (green), electric kick scooter (blue),
garden faucets (wooden and brick), double sofa (dark brown)
Just wanting to ask, if still open, do you still need it :0?
If you're still open, here's what I'd like to catalog:

Town name: Cheesily

Want: White kitchen island

Offer: Autograph cards, foosball table (brown), loft bed (alt color: blue), writing chair (white), writing desk (white)
town name: Enkidiev
want: Whirlpool Bath (white), Elaborate Kimono Stand
offer: Book (western), Cat tower (pink), Garden gnome (laid back), Pet bed (white)
Hello!
Is your wish list up to date? I'm interested in a few more of your items and have/can order some things on your list. :)
town name: Nova

want:
Sandcastle
All fruit cardboard boxes
Both desktop computers
both laptops
All beach balls

offer: I don't have anything on your wishlist but i have nmt and bells let me know!
Looking to catalogue trade
Town Name: Nova Isle

Want: all elaborate kimono stands except white frame blue with flowers

Offering: deluxe washer (pink), brown imperial bed, brown imperial partition, brown imperial table, pine screen, black marble long bathtub, cypress bathtub

willing to pay for the kimono prices if you have to order them
Can I catalog all these ones that are Circled in Red? All 36 items.

Can I pay 1 million IGB for them? And since that's lots of them, maybe it's easier to do it at your place?
Let me know then.

Hi all! Updated my wishlist. Also will be around for the rest of the day (8am here now) so drop me a PM with your order when you're around and we can work something out! Thank you ☺

want: drumset(yellow), toolbox stand thing(red), spa(white/black), dj turntable(white), kitchen set(white), grand piano(white), piano(white), floor fan(black), beach lawn chair(white), laundy dryer(white), tvs and computers(all variants) and all posters.
offer: nmt, bells or come to my island and look at any items you might want or catalog.

edit; i got these;
Elaborate kimono stand (all), Exercise bike, Humidifier (white,yellow,blue,green), Street organ (yellow), Train set (spring) and Den chair(black).

the kimino stands need to be ordered.

edit2; more things i want, was a bit hard to see on my phone: fireplace(both), change booth(white), water cooler(white), tree plant thing(first one), piano keyboard(black), microphone(first one), bunk bed(black), desk(white), pet bed /w ball, green low bed thing(black), sand castle, lawn mower, imperial screen.

if you’re still open to trading I have:
brown imperial screen, lawn mower (can’t remember the color), and a red tv.

I’d want to catalogue the elaborate kimono stands please!

UPDATE: never mind I got them but thank you for the chance!

Last edited:
Back