• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop cataloging shop - catalog soft serves, gnomes, mobiles in all colors and more!

Aus

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.
Bells
Switch
2693-0613-8705
Shadow Kitty Plush
Fancy Kitty Plush
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Clownfish Plush
Dino Plush
Tasty Cake
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (332) +

my timezone is GMT+8 (24h difference with EST) (I mean 12h with EST diff omg what was I thinking LOL)

Please offer whatever you think is reasonable. Trades with items I want (in the wishlist spoiler) is my priority! But I also accept bells or NMTs. If you have items in different colors but not in my wishlist, I might be interested in those too! Just let me know ☺ (I'm a catalog hoarder haha).

These items are only for cataloging. You pick up the items and drop them again, and then you can order them yourself from Nook Shopping over and over again. Please do not keep my items!

There may be a long waiting time. If there are many orders, I may take a long time to get to your order. I apologize in advance! If you can't wait so long, we can always arrange another time to trade. If I don't reply your PM you can remind me, I've likely missed it.

Cataloging will be done on my island! I've got the sets laid out on the beach and also have a section for items that come from my storage. I'll PM you a dodo code when it's your turn. When you arrive, please follow me to the beach and drop of your offer in the offer section. Then just proceed to whatever section you need to catalog the items.

form
town name:
want:
offer:

Thanks to many amazing people, I manage to finish the following sets and they are ready for cataloging!!

Looking to complete:
Dolly (completed!)
Pinball (have: white missing: brown, black, red, blue)
Rocket lamp (completed!)
Tapestry (completed!)
Floor light (completed!)
Mixer (completed!)

Train set (have: autumn, winter, spring missing: summer)
Colorful wheel (have: win or lose missing: items, colorful numbers, two-toned numbers, black & red)

Can trade for the ones in the set I already have or with any of the items below / in my storage.

Complete sets and item colors:
Imperial Set (black, red, brown)
imperial-bed__1.png
imperial-chest__1.png
imperial-partition__1.png
imperial-low-table__1.png
93OgTGY.png

imperial-bed__0.png
imperial-chest__0.png
imperial-partition__0.png
imperial-low-table__0.png
WD20RRG.png

imperial-bed__3.png
imperial-chest__3.png
imperial-partition__3.png
imperial-low-table__3.png
Jp9yGYm.png

Soft Serve Lamps
soft-serve-lamp__0.png
soft-serve-lamp__1.png
soft-serve-lamp__2.png
soft-serve-lamp__3.png

soft-serve-lamp__4.png
soft-serve-lamp__5.png
soft-serve-lamp__6.png
soft-serve-lamp__7.png

Garden Gnomes
garden-gnome__0.png
garden-gnome__1.png
garden-gnome__2.png
garden-gnome__3.png

garden-gnome__4.png
garden-gnome__5.png
garden-gnome__6.png
garden-gnome__7.png

Elaborate Kimono Stands
elaborate-kimono-stand__0.png
elaborate-kimono-stand__1.png
elaborate-kimono-stand__2.png
elaborate-kimono-stand__3.png
elaborate-kimono-stand__4.png

Mobile

sGDiCeC.png
Yu30mlZ.png
yJYbiUz.png
Jjn4eL8.png
KrqlEC0.png

Tapestry
DzXds4J.png
PNiJ5UP.png
fJXg2pF.png
QGpFVjV.png
rzaEPJM.png
LQgLa4V.png

Cardboard Boxes

cardboard-box__1.png
cardboard-box__2.png
cardboard-box__3.png
cardboard-box__4.png
cardboard-box__5.png
cardboard-box__6.png
UM5YPAZ.jpg

qbpddlY.jpg

jtWJ2S1.jpg

iTjtPwi.jpg

2hC45bk.jpg
zzSoVpo.jpg

aZ5v0aj.jpg

TVNMrw2.jpg
EPRQUuQ.jpg

Lgq7itC.jpg
9ISmWCY.jpg
This is a list of items that I'm actively searching for.

wishlist

If you have different color variations of the stuff not in the pictures above, ask me and I will be interested in cataloging those if I don't already have that color!

outstanding orders queue!

Last edited:
Hi! Could I catalog the sandcastle? I have an aroma pot.

Sure! I'll pm you my dodo code c:

Hi I have the book stands and a corkboard may I trade you for the plasma ball? :) Can I also buy the cherry blossom wand for 200k? :)

Edit: Noticed someone offered a much higher price than mine. Can I get a cherry blossom wand crafted from you? I'll bring materials and pay 100k as a thank you :)

I can let u catalog my:
Ant farm
Cat tower
Paint set
Pet bowl
Toy box
And I can build you a doghouse

Can i catalog:
Accessories stand
Loft bed
Glass candle

Also how much for 6 beekeepers hives and an umbrella stand and terrarium? I can pay IGB

I am interested in for IGB:

Dog nose
Heart Hairpin
Town backpack
viking helmet
power helmet
bubblegum (if not yellow)

plasma ball
squat toilet
low screen

Hi I have the book stands and a corkboard may I trade you for the plasma ball? :) Can I also buy the cherry blossom wand for 200k? :)

Yes sure! I'll PM you my dodo code once I'm done with the previous person :)

What materials do you need for the moon chair? :)

7 star fragments and 1 large star fragment!

Edit: Noticed someone offered a much higher price than mine. Can I get a cherry blossom wand crafted from you? I'll bring materials and pay 100k as a thank you :)

Oh that's so generous of you, but since you're providing the materials I really won't need so many bells!

Awesome! I just got my first large star fragment today; I’ve been wanting that chair since I’ve seen it. I’ll get the materials together. :)

Hey if I have the materials for the cherry blossom wand, how many bells would you like? Or I can look at a trade?
Post automatically merged:

Hey if I have the materials for the cherry blossom wand, how many bells would you like? Or I can look at a trade?
I have an aroma pot, the cream and sugar, the drying rack, the campsite sign and probably more 😊

I can let u catalog my:
Ant farm
Cat tower
Paint set
Pet bowl
Toy box
And I can build you a doghouse

Can i catalog:
Accessories stand
Loft bed
Glass candle

Also how much for 6 beekeepers hives and an umbrella stand and terrarium? I can pay IGB

Do you need me to provide the materials? I don't think I have enough wasp's nest 😳

I am interested in for IGB:

Dog nose
Heart Hairpin
Town backpack
viking helmet
power helmet
bubblegum (if not yellow)

plasma ball
squat toilet
low screen

bubblegum is pink! for the town backpack I have pink and orange, which one would you like? also, the plasma ball has just been taken.
for everything (except the plasma ball) would 50k be okay? :)

Awesome! I just got my first large star fragment today; I’ve been wanting that chair since I’ve seen it. I’ll get the materials together. :)

I'll pm you my code once i'm done with the previous trades! :)

Hello! Could I...

buy the cordless phone, low screen, pull-up stand bar, throwback mitt chair

catalog the loft bed w/ desk, and yucca

craft the beekeeper, butter churn, and ironwood table? (also what materials do they need?)

Thank you!

Also have fro your wishlist Cream and Sugar, painting set, unfinished puzzle, fireplace and kitchen island.

Reactions: Aus
Post automatically merged:

I have an aroma pot, the cream and sugar, the drying rack, the campsite sign and probably more 😊
(I also have the ironing board and the pet food bowl)

Yes 50k sounds good. I will bring some things from your wishlist to catalogue?

Hello! Could I...

buy the cordless phone, low screen, pull-up stand bar, throwback mitt chair

catalog the loft bed w/ desk, and yucca

craft the beekeeper, butter churn, and ironwood table? (also what materials do they need?)

Thank you!

Also have fro your wishlist Cream and Sugar, painting set, unfinished puzzle, fireplace and kitchen island.

the beekeeper's hive needs 3 wasps nests and 5 wood each
(just realise I don't have enough nests... haha will add it to the list of items i can't craft)
butterchurn needs 4 wood and 2 iron nuggets
iron wood table needs 12 wood 6 iron nuggets

(I also have the ironing board and the pet food bowl)

May I ask what color is your drying rack? c:

I would like the campsite sign, ironing board and pet food bowl! I can craft the cherry blossom wand for you for free plus offer 40k for the rest of the items if thats okay? :)

Could I catalogue the sandcastle, yucca and loft bed? I have the automatic washer, rocking chair and floor seat (in black and white) which you could catalogue in return? (Or I can bring Lillies!)

Yes 50k sounds good. I will bring some things from your wishlist to catalogue?

Oh, what do you have :)
I'll pm you my dodo code when I'm ready!
Also what color town backpack would you like?

^I'm sorry Ill take both and give you 55K?

Brown cat tower, double sofa in white, black and reddish, drying rack (black?), 3 different color floor seats, ironwood cart, toy box

Back