Buying Cataloging items and wishlist

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi i wasn't online sorry. But someone else already helped me get the wall shelf with bottles, but i can catalog the other items you listed. I'm available tomorrow after 4 30 pm time zone CST. Thanks! Let me know your availabilities and i'll let you know if any update like if my availability changes.
I might be available then. I'm waiting on some calls which will likely come around that time but for sure will be available after 7pm CST/ 5pm PST

I might be available then. I'm waiting on some calls which will likely come around that time but for sure will be available after 7pm CST/ 5pm PST
same here
Post automatically merged:

If you ever see this. I will get on at 7 20pm cst and wait for a reply back. hope to see u soon

Last edited:
hi ! how many stacks of wood and dark wood do you need? it'd be 4 TBT per stack.

hey, i can get you the wooden table mirror DIY for 2 TBT. i saw from another post that your timezone's CST (i think im 6 hours ahead). when would suit you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back