• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop Catalog or Keep ANY Furniture Item, 280+ Sets, 1:1 NMT, All K.K. Songs, TONS of Materials, IGB, Rare Items (Redd/Gulliver) [TBT Store, LOW PRICES!]

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
If we can sync up before I go to bed, I would like to buy a full inventory of IGB (I believe it's 4M or close). Let me know what the final TBT amount would be. Thanks.

Edit: Perhaps upon another morrow

Last edited:
If we can sync up before I go to bed, I would like to buy a full inventory of IGB (I believe it's 4M or close). Let me know what the final TBT amount would be. Thanks.

Edit: Perhaps upon another morrow

I'm sending you a message right now; just reply whenever you're online.

I’m looking to catalog a black desk and black computer. Do you happen to have those?

Yes, although there's multiple types of desks / computers in this game. There's a laptop and desktop computer, and there's a den desk / writing desk. Let me know which variants you want to catalog.

What’s TBT lmao I’m dumb

TBT is the forum currency. You primarily get it by making posts. If you look under your post count, you can see how many TBT you currently have. (Currently, you have 1 TBT.)

How much tbt is 2M bells?
130 TBT.
Post automatically merged:

I sent the TBT. Hopefully we can make the exchange later today. Thanks.
I have another trade to take care of, but I might be able to trade after that. If not, I can trade in about an hour or so.

Reactions: Ras
alright, I'll send you the dodo and give the tbt. can you get it all ready?
Yeah, let me finish Ras's trade first and then I can get to you. I have to hop off in a few minutes, but I'll be back by 4:50 PM EDT to get your trade done if that ends up happening

Back