• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop ✻ Catalog Island - ALL Furniture, Flooring, Rugs, & Wallpaper! ✻ {Lowered Prices}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
hi!

can i come again, maybe tomorrow *since it's the thanksgiving event today 🤩 * for just the entire 2.0 half of the map? :>

Catalog 2.0 Items Only - 175 TBT
ign - charlotte
island name: moonwell

Island Name - Wampus
IGN - Charlotte
Catalog - I would like to just catalogue: throne, floral sconce, drapery, bistro table, beach table with parosol.
Payment - 5tbt
Questions/Comments -

Hi! I'm wondering how much could it be to catalog all floor/wall/rugs? I saw you reply to someone else that about 30 TBT? I was wondering if that was still the option? I'd like to catalog those and the 2.0 furniture only. Thank you!!

Island Name - Gorgona
IGN - Max
Catalog - 2.0 Only + all rugs/walls/rugs.
Payment - 175 TBT + ???
Questions/Comments -
posted above.

Island Name - Dawn Glade
IGN - Venii
Catalog - Entire Island
Payment - 300 tbt
Questions/Comments -

Order Form
Island Name - Sumire
IGN - Marie
Catalog - [Entire Island |
Payment - 300 nmt
Questions/Comments - Please let me know when to send payment ! Ready any time today

Island Name - Turnip
IGN - Pipty
Catalog -
2.0 Only
Payment - 175tbt
Questions/Comments -

Island Name - BinDump
IGN - Kale
Catalog -
Entire Island
Payment - 300tbt
Questions/Comments - Already answered :)

So how much to catalog every floor and wallpaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back