• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop ✻ Catalog Island - ALL Furniture, Flooring, Rugs, & Wallpaper! ✻ {Lowered Prices}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
hi!

can i come again, maybe tomorrow *since it's the thanksgiving event today 🤩 * for just the entire 2.0 half of the map? :>

Catalog 2.0 Items Only - 175 TBT
ign - charlotte
island name: moonwell

Island Name - Wampus
IGN - Charlotte
Catalog - I would like to just catalogue: throne, floral sconce, drapery, bistro table, beach table with parosol.
Payment - 5tbt
Questions/Comments -

Hi! I'm wondering how much could it be to catalog all floor/wall/rugs? I saw you reply to someone else that about 30 TBT? I was wondering if that was still the option? I'd like to catalog those and the 2.0 furniture only. Thank you!!

Island Name - Gorgona
IGN - Max
Catalog - 2.0 Only + all rugs/walls/rugs.
Payment - 175 TBT + ???
Questions/Comments -
posted above.

Island Name - Dawn Glade
IGN - Venii
Catalog - Entire Island
Payment - 300 tbt
Questions/Comments -

Order Form
Island Name - Sumire
IGN - Marie
Catalog - [Entire Island |
Payment - 300 nmt
Questions/Comments - Please let me know when to send payment ! Ready any time today

Island Name - Turnip
IGN - Pipty
Catalog -
2.0 Only
Payment - 175tbt
Questions/Comments -

Island Name - BinDump
IGN - Kale
Catalog -
Entire Island
Payment - 300tbt
Questions/Comments - Already answered :)

So how much to catalog every floor and wallpaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back