• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop ✻ Catalog Island - ALL Furniture, Flooring, Rugs, & Wallpaper! ✻ {Lowered Prices}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
island name; bunnynose
ign: ruby
catalog - Pre 2.0 Only
payment - 175 tbt
comments - tysm!!! <3

Island Name - Rêverie
IGN - M.N.
Catalog - 2.0 Only
Payment - 175 TBT
Questions/Comments - Going to run a quick errand but I'll be available right after if that's alright! My timezone is USA central. Thank you so much ^^

Hi, wondering if there’s a specific catalog for just the food and rug/flooring/wallpapers in 2.0?

Hi, wondering if there’s a specific catalog for just the food and rug/flooring/wallpapers in 2.0?
I don’t have that as an option but how does 30 tbt sound to catalog those things?

- also editing to add that there’s not any new orderable flooring in the new update 😊

Would you do 20 for minus the food? Let me know c:
Yeah that sounds good! Also just wanna make sure that you saw my edit saying that there’s not any new orderable flooring in the 2.0 update. There’s 4 orderable wallpapers & 43 orderable rugs :)

Yeah that sounds good! Also just wanna make sure that you saw my edit saying that there’s not any new orderable flooring in the 2.0 update. There’s 4 orderable wallpapers & 43 orderable rugs :)
Oh! Okay, I didn’t see that LOOOL. I will let you know when I’m available then, thanks for answering my inquiry 💕

Hello!! Whenever you get a chance, here's my order form [:

Order Form
Island Name - Spirit Bay
IGN - Ghoste
Catalog -
2.0 only
Payment - 175 tbt
Questions/Comments - Im available almost any time. Just let me know when would work best for you!

Hello there! Thanks for this awesome island :D

Island Name - Olympus
IGN - Justin
Catalog -
2.0 Only
Payment - 175 TBT
Questions/Comments -
Available the majority of today, feel free to PM me when you're available!

Hello!

Island Name - Peachy
IGN - Aimee
Catalog - 2.0 Only
Payment- 175tbt
Questions/Comments -
Will be available for the rest of today and tomorrow morning from about 10am my time. I'm in New Zealand. Won't be available after 2pm tomorrow.

Island Name - Ylisse
IGN - Flor
Catalog - 2.0 Only |
Payment - already donated 175 tbt!
Questions/Comments - nothing 💗

Island Name - Glow
IGN - Jordan
Catalog - Pre 2.0 Only
Payment - 175
Questions/Comments - Looking forward to visiting! When should I send payment?

Island Name - Fen
IGN - Mely
Catalog - 2.0 only
Payment - 175 tbt
Questions/Comments - i should be available all day, feel free to pm me with when would work best for you:blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back