• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cat Game

ZeldaCrossing64

Dat's brutal
Bells
Island
Newgrounds
Orange Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
White Rose
Flimsy Watering Can
Yellow Rose
Yellow Rose
White Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
I'm debating whether this should be in the Gamer's Lounge thread or not (because I don't really consider mobile games real video games), but it literally says "Cat Game" in its name, so...

The full name is Cat Game - The Cats Collector! by MinoMasters. It's pretty straight-foward, you collect cats. I really like this game, it's cutesy and I love cats. And the theme is really nice as well. ^^

I used to play a lot in elementary, and I started playing it again. :] Anyways, I was wondering if anyone plays/has played this game, or if they at least heard of it? I need to know!! (By the way, my user is Mitzi Kitty and I'm part of a club called "The Cat of Zelda".)

1647143436139.png

Last edited:
i do play it, and i have for a few years, i think. i did take a break somewhere in the middle though because it was taking up too much phone storage. i generally enjoy it. the designs for the cats and the furniture are always super cute, and i like that there's almost always an event going on. not a fan of the club events though. unless you're in a club that organizes "boost parties", there's no way in hell you can complete the room. i used to be in a competitive club, and i didn't mind it -- i could definitely join another -- but i really don't have the energy for that sort of planning and dedicating an hour+ to crafting. sucks that there isn't an easier/better way for people to be able to participate in those particular events. i also wish the mini-games were better balanced. poppy cats rewards so many more coins compared to blocky cats despite taking significantly less time and i think awards a fair amount more than the newer match-3 game despite them taking around the same amount of time. it's weird. again though, i mostly just play it for the cute cats and furniture. as for favorite cats... i have a fair few. mostly event ones. the witch from the wizard of oz set. maid marian from the robin hood set, who i don't actually have. teal from the color pastel set. clara from the nutcracker set. unicorn pjs from the sleepover set. and octavia from the country house set, which i think happened during my time away, so she isn't in my tower or catalogue rip. otherwise i'd probably use my keys to buy her.

i already briefly touched on this in my response to your “what are you happy about today?” post, but i loved cat game back in 2020! i believe i actually saw an advertisement for it on here, and that’s what led me to download it and check it out. it’s an insanely cute game, one that i would gladly spend all my money on if i had the financial means to do so lol. i haven’t played since shortly before new horizons came out, but i might redownload it now that i have a device that has plenty of storage on it and i actually know someone else who plays.

Back