Bells
Island
Newgrounds
Black Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Carnival Pinwheel
Spirit Candy: Wix
Purple Candy
I'm debating whether this should be in the Gamer's Lounge thread or not (because I don't really consider mobile games real video games), but it literally says "Cat Game" in its name, so...

The full name is Cat Game - The Cats Collector! by MinoMasters. It's pretty straight-foward, you collect cats. I really like this game, it's cutesy and I love cats. And the theme is really nice as well. ^^

I used to play a lot in elementary, and I started playing it again. :] Anyways, I was wondering if anyone plays/has played this game, or if they at least heard of it? I need to know!! (By the way, my user is Mitzi Kitty and I'm part of a club called "The Cat of Zelda".)

1647143436139.png

Last edited:
i do play it, and i have for a few years, i think. i did take a break somewhere in the middle though because it was taking up too much phone storage. i generally enjoy it. the designs for the cats and the furniture are always super cute, and i like that there's almost always an event going on. not a fan of the club events though. unless you're in a club that organizes "boost parties", there's no way in hell you can complete the room. i used to be in a competitive club, and i didn't mind it -- i could definitely join another -- but i really don't have the energy for that sort of planning and dedicating an hour+ to crafting. sucks that there isn't an easier/better way for people to be able to participate in those particular events. i also wish the mini-games were better balanced. poppy cats rewards so many more coins compared to blocky cats despite taking significantly less time and i think awards a fair amount more than the newer match-3 game despite them taking around the same amount of time. it's weird. again though, i mostly just play it for the cute cats and furniture. as for favorite cats... i have a fair few. mostly event ones. the witch from the wizard of oz set. maid marian from the robin hood set, who i don't actually have. teal from the color pastel set. clara from the nutcracker set. unicorn pjs from the sleepover set. and octavia from the country house set, which i think happened during my time away, so she isn't in my tower or catalogue rip. otherwise i'd probably use my keys to buy her.

i already briefly touched on this in my response to your “what are you happy about today?” post, but i loved cat game back in 2020! i believe i actually saw an advertisement for it on here, and that’s what led me to download it and check it out. it’s an insanely cute game, one that i would gladly spend all my money on if i had the financial means to do so lol. i haven’t played since shortly before new horizons came out, but i might redownload it now that i have a device that has plenty of storage on it and i actually know someone else who plays.

Back