• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Cashmere Cycling [New: Anabelle] [Boxes: ]

Lobo moved in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rocket in boxes for half an hour before I void.

latest

Awesome. Thanks for notifying me. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm calling it a night. Will resume cycling later.

Is lurking allowed? And if so, I am lurking for Velma, Chief, Coco, Gaston, Hamphrey and Broffina. Thank you!

I am heading to bed, so should you continue to cycle while I'm away and Purrl moves into boxes are you willing to hold her for me until I'm on? I'll check right when I wake up but if I'm offline that's why, thanks! :)

Rocket wasn't voided ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

I know this, because he showed up in my town, from Cashmere, lol

Sure why not, you can lurk. :)

That's a-ok Penguin. I'll hold Purrl for you.

How does 30TBT for Cally sound, Candyapple? :lemon:

Sure why not, you can lurk. :)

That's a-ok Penguin. I'll hold Purrl for you.

How does 30TBT for Cally sound, Candyapple? :lemon:

30tbt sounds good, I just hope she will not be in boxes today cause I'm adopting cookie, I would be able to take Cally from tomorrow on!

Teddy is in boxes.
While he is reserved the player also didn't specify what they could trade, so I guess I could allow a backup trade.

Last edited:
Okay, I am online now and will be watching this thread all day, so hopefully Purrl decides to move into boxes today! :)

No I let him go sorry. I'll PM you if I see any others around. :)

Carmen is in boxes.

Back