• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling Cashmere Cycling [New: Anabelle] [Boxes: ]

Bubblebeam

Liquor is quicker.
Bells
Mailbox
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (39) +
Accepting TBT, IGB or (most preferably) animals sought in signature. Let me know.

Please don't request lurking as I don't want to forget and disappoint anyone. You can reserve only if you're on frequently to pick up said animal. I'm trying to cycle quickly to get back some of my dreamies.

Current Available Villagers

Anabelle
Shari (after I've gotten her pwps)​

Last edited:
im sorry you cant post these
please use the looking thread which is a stickie

As they said, it's not solely a looking thread. If they're offering the villagers in the title as collateral, it's allowed.

New villager
Purrl

latest

Nothing is needed, except to be ready within a day since I'm just trying to get some of my dreamies back quickly.

Chester in boxes for half an hour before I void.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Carmen moved in.

Back