Can't unlock Museum 2nd Floor?

KinleyMDH

Mayor Azula of Snowfire
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Hey guys, I don't know if I did something wrong or not, but my Museums 2nd floor is not unlocking.
I have already donated one in every category, and I definetly have more 20 in my museum. Has this ever happened to anyone else, and is there a way to correct this?

You'll unlock it once you walk into the museum and see Blathers thinking and when you talk to him, he'll suggest it. It took a few days after I donated everything to trigger him thinking.

I know, but it's been about a week now, and I haven't got that thinking icon yet...

You've been mayor for over 14 days right? I've heard of it taking up to two weeks for some people so it can take a while. Just make sure you're talking to Blathers everyday until you trigger him thinking.

Last edited:
Yes, you'll need to talk with him on 14 different days, even if you have nothing to donate. Start doing this, and I guarantee it will trigger in the next few days, considering you've already donated the necessary requirements and talked with him during donation.

You have to be Mayor for more then 14 days and you have to talk to him 14 days in a row. It's easier if you donate everyday.

You have to donate 50 items, with at least one in every category, & talk to Blathers 14 on different days. Just keep donating & you'll get there.

Did you donate everything in 1 day? If you did you have to donate items on different days

Last edited:
Ok, I'll try talking to him on different days as said above. And thanks for helping me out on this guys, locking this thread since I'm done with it.

Just before it gets closed, Blathers will not suggest the PWP (once all other requirements are met) unless you speak to him when he's awake (6pm onwards)

Back