• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Can you switch console ?

Boccages

Bells
Switch
0347-4629-2695
Silver Mailbox
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Mailbox
Say I have a 3DS and I bought a new one after selling this one... can I switch SD card and still play my games on the new 3DS ? I have Animal Crossing: New Leaf that I've digitally purchased and it's not a move I would make only I was sure I could still play my digitally purchased games.

I know that your e-Shop purchases are linked to your console and not your account ? No ?

I think you need to do a data transfer with nintendo's software while you have BOTH consoles. I know I read someone saying a family member had traded in their original 3DS and they lost all their data.

Yeah, a data transfer is the only way, with my 3DS being broken I've lost about ?100 worth of games..

Back