• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Can you lay paths closer to Resident Services?

SamXX

Bells
New Horizons Token
New Horizons Token
Winter Mittens
Or am I doing something wrong...

f2aA1Wa.jpg

Because I don't know if it's just me, but the gap between the Resident Services tiles and the path looks absolute awful... Making me not want to bother laying paths down if they can't even link up to the "hub"...

Maybe I'm just being picky, or maybe I'm doing something wrong? But please please please Nintendo fix this!

Some buildings just have that barrier around them, just like Nook's Cranny.

Some buildings just have that barrier around them, just like Nook's Cranny.

So annoying. Especially considering you can path right up the the bridges/etc. - the gap just looks awful to me!

How do you get these paths now? I remember scanning like 8 different design patterns for new leaf to make brick paths, but I'm honestly confused as to how it works in NH.

As for the gap, it may be just like in NL, unfortunately.

If it really bothers you put a row of flowers next to the residence services then your path. I left 2 spaces then paths so I would have places to hybrid breed flowers. By building entrances I didn't have the flowers, just path.

How do you get these paths now? I remember scanning like 8 different design patterns for new leaf to make brick paths, but I'm honestly confused as to how it works in NH.

As for the gap, it may be just like in NL, unfortunately.

after you finish KK's mission you unlock all pathing and terraforming options.

Yeah, you'll always have that little gap. Bothered me a little bit at first but now I hardly notice it.

i just tested it and can confirm that if you put a custom pattern down instead of a default path, it comes a lot closer to resident services and only leaves a teensy tiny gap

obviously irrelevant if you want to use the default paths though, i feel your pain

Here are some more pictures with that barrier from trailers and stuff:

Switch_ACNH_0220-Direct_Advanced_SCRN_02-790x444.jpg

sc6ljj.jpg

It's annoying because Able Sisters allows you to place a path right under that little staircase.

animal-crossing-new-horizons-how-to-unlock-the-able-sisters-tailor-shop.jpg

Here are some more pictures with that barrier from trailers and stuff:

Switch_ACNH_0220-Direct_Advanced_SCRN_02-790x444.jpg

sc6ljj.jpg

It's annoying because Able Sisters allows you to place a path right under that little staircase.

animal-crossing-new-horizons-how-to-unlock-the-able-sisters-tailor-shop.jpg

Your town is amazing... Wow!

Back