can you control your anger?

radical6

stop pming me for collectibles
Bells
Pink Star Fragment
New Horizons Token
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
well can you
idk i know people who never get angry and im just like..how?
to me it depends on the person. i mean if i dont care about them and they do something gross then yeah im gonna yell oops. but if its someone much more personal to me i get upset instead

thats online tho?? irl i have to ignore it. i just let it pass by and then go home and be really pissed off.

i guess people are kinda put off by how uh angry i can get i guess? usually im pretty quiet
though when im really angry/upset i end up throwing things ha..ha..
i kinda broke my mirror oops

Last edited:
I don't get angry ever. If I'm arguing with someone online, it's not out of anger. I'm usually laughing at the whole thing. Outside of the internet, I don't really have anyone to get angry at. I tend to stay out of things.

Only around my friends do I have 99.9% control over my emotions.

My ex bf and my family are the only people who are capable of making me lose my ****.

no i just shoot everyone i see because i solve my anger problems through murder

I used to have a really hard time controlling my anger, but over the years I've gotten much better at it. :lemon:

Last edited:
Sometimes >~<
If its around friends i can kinda, but if im around people i dont like or dont really know, I cant really contal it then.

I have one jerky friend who constantly jealous of me playing multiple games, or having what he himself couldn't get. I bought a game doesn't mean I must play every one of them quick and fast, I love to take my time and play when I want to(isn't that the purpose?) and he couldn't so he constantly said I would stop playing AC after I got those games or I never love my dreamies as I always change them(when I feel I like others more of cause I let them go) but I am the one who being active in my town, also in TBT, besides I play PC games, watching drama, do art and I STILL LOVE MY AC SO MUCH despite all this, unlike him who only load in his game few days once. I am really angry as I am now, but from my previous experience of anger, if I get angry on him over all this, I will always look like the one to be blame. YES it mean whenever I am angry, doesn't matter if they make me or not I will always get blame, for geing angry. I angry easily but I hide it in me. I am upset because I felt I don't even have the right to be angry over what other do on me....I really don't know if confronting him for saying all this word hurt me is right or not, or I might end up guilty again for being angry....

Last edited:
For the most part, yeah. If something aggravates me enough, I might burst. <3

I usually can. Most things I can brush off pretty easily and even if something gets me angry, I'm a very forgiving person and I'm usually fine like five minutes after the issue. I can't stand hypocrisy in certain subjects, though. That really makes me lose my patience.

I can control my anger easily, but I can also get pissed off easily. If I reaaaalllyyyy hate the situation then I can snap and start yelling

it really depends
like in some cases i will literally lose my **** over something superficial if things boil over
and in others, when it would be more beneficial for me to keep quiet, i do just that

yes and no

yes because I can keep my anger from getting in the way of things
and I'm good at containing it, so I come off as a very calm person who doesn't get bothered by stuff

no because I contain it and when I get angry it all comes out at once.
but good thing it takes a lot to get me to be that angry c:
only a few things can however set it off quickly uwu

Last edited:
IRL yes I can. Online I still can but I usually express myself more :>

Yes. But my mind is filled with insults, despair, rants, and random movie quotes. If I hate you, your name is in my mind.. and you're being beat to death...

I have my own personal hate pool, I can control my anger but if you manage to piss me off, You'll be going to that pool.
And believe me, It's not soothing.

Otherwise, When I'm angry I tend to attempt to change the subject, If all fails, I hit something (Myself, My Pillow or so) to lower my stress but I will not physically hit a person unless they physically threaten me.

Back