• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Can villagers swim?

coseacant

Red brick house
Bells
While I was doing the diving trick and trapping my villagers, this happened:

084.JPG

I don't think you can stand there. Lolly's living on the edge! I tried to push her into the river, but I don't know if that's possible. Plus there was no more space to make another hole in front of her.

So my question is, can we push villagers into river? :confused:

That'd be very funny if we could! But, outside of glitches, I don't think we can!

From that position, if you ran at her and tripped over in the square in front of her due to bad luck/king tut mask) you would have pushed her into the river and she'd then wander around in the water as if it's land. ;D I've not done it myself, but seen it on YT and once at a town I was visiting.

Haha that would be funny.. but I'm sure the game would just glitch out and they would walk around the water as is if it were grass.. and just magically appear back on the ground after they hit the end of the water path.

Yup, it's a neat little trick. I think they stay in the water until you save and quit/or they walk into the bridge or something like that. But you can talk to them if they're near the edge. Also they can fish while standing in the river which looks really cute. :3

Back