• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Can someone cheer me up?

Xerolin

ああああああああああああ
Bells
Red Tulip
White Tulip
I just feel like crap right now. I dunno why. The only thing I can think of is that I just found out I have add. I just wanna bundle up under a blanket, drink some hot cocoa, and watch some once upon a time.

sorry i can't

im already super stressed as it is. i have a project due tomorrow and im literally bleeding because of all the stress.

I'm sorry to hear that you have add :(. But us being humans, no one is perfect. Everyone has their flaws and imperfections. Take me, for instance: Sometimes, I eat so messy in front of other people. I get dumb and I act stupid sometimes. I tend to not forget things, and keep them in my mind forever, especially the bad ones. I overlook things and might not be as grateful as I am supposed to be. You are as beautiful as you are, and you have to respect that. Don't let your add get the best of you.

I'm so sorry hun...I know exactly how it feels. 2 years ago, when I was 12, I got diagnosed with my type one diabetes.I felt like death for almost a month, and it's just one of those hard things in life that you have to live with. But, now I've become my original, awesome self, and I didn't feel better until I realized that diabetes? It doesn't change who I am at all. it really does get better, I mean, yeah, it sucks to have ADD, but it doesn't change that your a kind, awesome human being. :) now go watch some once upon a time and enjoy it! (tell me how it goes too, I can't watch it until later! :p)

Ah yes, I forgot to mention. I'm signed out of Hulu to watch season 5 of once upon a time ;;-;;

Guys, guys.

When people feel bad for no reason, it feels even sadder when you hear about people feeling bad for actual reasons.

Post cute fluffy images instead!

c31880504152391eca3a7e44db17ec4f.jpg

BTW I'm an Aspie so don't worry your butt about that. :)

Last edited:
Yes peeps. Don't be *******s making me feel worse with your bad stuff-ness

- - - Post Merge - - -

Guys, guys.

When people feel bad for no reason, it feels even sadder when you hear about people feeling bad for actual reasons.

Cute ^^

Here, have another. Soaking in cuteness is best in these times. ^^

Super.Smash.Bros..240.404354.jpg

Guys, guys.

All right! But cute fluffy stuff alone won't do...how about FUNNY MEMES

image.jpg

Omg these pictures are adorable!!

I suggest listening to don't worry be happy :3

Back