• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Can I please get Birthday event idea feedback?

Alitear

Bells
Hello, I am new here and I was wondering if I could get any feedback from you guys about my shop idea.

I would love to start a shop where I host themed birthday parties on my island. There would be multiple places around the map premade for an event, each person who wants me to host can pick a theme.

During that party I would host mini games that would each have prizes. I would have gifts set out for the birthday person as well as a gift or two for each visitor as well.

I was also thinking about sending them home with items like the costume I give them that goes with their theme, cupcakes, party favors and such.

Can anyone give me any feedback on this? I am lost on how much of what I should charge for a visit. I would also like to see if anyone is interested in the idea and if they think I should pursue this.

It would be a lot of planning going into each party area but once I have it done people could just fill out the form for their preferences and see what happens.

Back