• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading Camp collectibles for Prismatic Eggs, [SELLING] Dino Plushie for 2k, Green/Blue Jellyfish for 1k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyffel

Bells
Smash Ball
Smash Ball
Crown Trophy
Smash Ball
Smash Ball
Aurora Sky
Aurora Sky
Aurora Sky
Aurora Sky
Aurora Sky
Feedback
100% (202) +
Hi, I'd be interested in trading camp collectibles (Dino or jellies) for Prismatic Egg collectibles.

Make an offer!

Also:
Selling Dino Plushie for 2k
Selling Blue Jellyfish or Green Jellyfish for 1k

Also probably selling Dragonscale Egg for 2k. 🤔

Last edited:
Would you consider trading 2 oarfish pieces (head and tail) for a prismatic egg?

Would you consider trading 2 oarfish pieces (head and tail) for a prismatic egg?
Mmmmmm... Yeah I guess I'd do this trade! I won two pieces, so I'm assuming it's head & tail? So that should work! Thanks for your offer!

Mmmmmm... Yeah I guess I'd do this trade! I won two pieces, so I'm assuming it's head & tail? So that should work! Thanks for your offer!
Cool, I am happy to do it assuming I happen upon an oarfish body from the random 1 I am getting! I will let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back