Cycling CALLISTOS ADOPTION AGENCY! (rn- AUDIE, COCO, LUCKY, RADDLE)

babykas

Bells
Winter Mittens
Pumpkin Cupcake
Feedback
100% (18) +
CALLISTO ADOPTION AGENCY!
All adoptable villagers are through amiibo, since the glitch has been fixed I'm able to cycle them out rather fast.
Be sure to read the rules and use the order form when considering adopting your dreamy~
I HAVE EVERY SINGLE VILLAGER ADOPTABLE BY AMIIBO

PROCESS

If I accept your request I will immediately PM you with a time-frame of when they'll be ready. I will continue to keep you updated when the villager has moved in and when they're ready to go. If you do not respond within 30 minutes, I will auction off said villager. EVERY VILLAGER IS FORCED OUT VIA AMIIBO.
WHEN BUYING- You're to drop the NMT (Or transfer the TBT) off at the airport and I'll chaperone you to the villager.

RULES
1. Use the order form, all other requests will be ignored if not in proper format
2. I accept TBT AND NMT however, higher offers than base prices will be completed first.
3. Don't PM me, I'll PM you if I accept the order!
4. No begging or sobbing, these are the base prices as anything lower is kinda a waste of time/materials
5. No stealing off the island!

PRICES
S TIER - 80 NMT/TBT
A TIER - 60 NMT/TBT
B TIER - 40 NMT/TBT
C/D TIER - 30 NMT/TBT

ORDER FORM
Username & In-game name:
Villager you are adopting:
[Tier of said villager:
How you are paying:
How much you're offering:
Date of which you submit form:
Extras:

Last edited:
Hi do you have a list of the villagers you have or is it all of them? I'm not sure if its not loading for me or something to see the list.

el oh el just saw the 4 names in the title 😅

Last edited:
thank you!

Username & In-game name: crash / raina
Villager you are adopting: audie
Tier of said villager: S
How you are paying: TBT
How much you're offering: 80
Date of which you submit form: 6/3/2020
Extras: n/a

Hi do you have a list of the villagers you have or is it all of them? I'm not sure if its not loading for me or something to see the list.

el oh el just saw the 4 names in the title 😅
every single amiibo (every villager except the new ones)

every single amiibo (every villager except the new ones)
Perfect! In that case:

Username & In-game name: HiBriana / Briseis
Villager you are adopting: Rex the lazy lion
Tier of said villager: D
I believe
How you are paying: TBT
How much you're offering: 30
Date of which you submit form:
6/4/20 (is it possible to place an order for a future date, 6/5/20 per chance? If not could we do a time later in the evening, like 6/4/20 after 5pm EST? If not I can add a new order form later)
Extras: n/a

Last edited:
Back